How To Run Android Apps On Windows 7/8/8.1

• Replies:2
Hamza Ali
  • Forum posts: 5

Nov 23, 2014, 10:19:31 AM via Website

If you’re thinking to run Android applications on your Windows Pc or laptop, it is possible to run android Apps and games on windows. Here I am sharing a software for playing android apps on your windows system. This software gives you completely access to Android apps on the Android Market, AppStore, Getjar or 1Mobile Market, and it allows you to run them on your Pc or Laptop. If you’d like to give BlueStacks a try. About BlueStacks (Bluestacks is a Silicon Valley-based mobile company that produces the BlueStacks App Player and the GamePop microconsole. Both products are designed to enable Android applications to run on Windows PCs, Macintosh computers and televisions. The company was founded in 2009 by Rosen Sharma, former CTO at McAfee and a board member of Cloud.com). here’s how to get started.

admin edit: promotional links are forbidden

— modified on Nov 23, 2014, 10:51:47 AM by moderator

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Nov 23, 2014, 10:49:03 AM via Website

Well @Hamza Ali, seems legimit trick but I don't think you should go this much long way, there are more better tricks than using BlueStack like you can try installing VMware over you Windows PC/Laptop and can get Android running over your PC I remeber when I was at college I use to do so, its was carze of "Talking Tom" app which makes me trying these ! If you try a little Googling by using the term "Live Android for PC" you can get you hands over the ... :)

I am sure you might want to check "https://code.google.com/p/live-android/" you can find the live Android :D

— modified on Nov 23, 2014, 10:59:55 AM

Hamza Ali
  • Forum posts: 5

Nov 23, 2014, 3:52:36 PM via Website

ahan . Thanks for the comment bro :)