Win a Leef Bridge 3.0 Mobile Dual USB flash drive (worth 22.99 USD) in our competition!

• Replies:150
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 598

Dec 3, 2014 11:38:51 AM via Website

Hey guys!

In our new AndroidPIT competition, 5 members can win a Leef Bridge 3.0 Mobile Dual USB flash drive.

What is Bridge 3.0?

Bridge 3.0 is the first USB 3.0 flash drive for rapidly and easily moving pictures, movies and documents from Android smartphones and tablets to Windows PCs, MACs or other Android devices.

How does it work?

The small and stylish flash drive moves large files from two different compatible devices. You will find normal-sized and micro USB connector on either end, all snug in a protective slide-and-lock tray. Slide the tray back to reveal the connectors, and plug it into the device in question, copy the data that you would like onto the Bridge 3.0 and finally plus it into another device for quick and easy transfer of the data. (The Leef Bridge 3.0 Mobile USB is worth 22.99 USD, but we are of course giving it to you for free.)

How do I win?

To be able to win a Leef Bridge 3.0, you need to reply in this thread, and tell us which phone you hope to get as a present this holiday season (even hypothetically), and tell us why! The 5 winners will be chosen at random.

Contest rules

• This competition starts on December 3rd, and ends December 16th 2014 (5 pm GMT)
  • The prize is as stated and there are no cash alternatives.
  • There is no restriction on the number of entries you can make.
  • Winners will be notified via private message and the prize will be sent out within three weeks of notification.
  • Participants from any country are accepted.

Good luck!

— modified on Dec 3, 2014 12:23:12 PM

• Forum posts: 598

Dec 3, 2014 12:29:01 PM via Website

aditya kumar nayak

Samsung galaxy note4

"tell us which phone you hope to get as a present this holiday season (even hypothetically), and tell us why!"

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,150

Dec 3, 2014 12:39:32 PM via Website

Well, I think this holiday season I am going to get a Nexus 6:* because last year Santa fall asleep while riding over my house and he missed me,:'( and in lieu to this he has granted me a wish to choose my own gift :D and I choose Nexus 6 :$

— modified on Dec 3, 2014 2:50:39 PM

• Forum posts: 1

Dec 3, 2014 12:52:06 PM via App

The Samsung Galaxy S5 without any doubt, simply because it is one of the most complete Android phone I've seen so far.

— modified on Dec 3, 2014 12:52:36 PM

• Forum posts: 4

Dec 3, 2014 1:11:17 PM via App

Hypothetically I would really like to find the Samsung Galaxy S6 under the Christmas tree, I own the full S-Family and the S6 would complete my Samsung Family, it's not what's under the tree that matters, it's who's around it and Family is more important to me at this time of year than any mobile device.

Dec 3, 2014 1:19:05 PM via Website

Hi,
I'd take a Note 4 also,
Ken

• Forum posts: 678

Dec 3, 2014 1:20:20 PM via Website

galaxy s4 . its not a phone its my Girlfriend <3.i love some one who can make me laugh(laughing) even when i am in very bad mood(angry). i can't live without her:'(. so i like to present her this gift <3...

Ready To Help You.

• Forum posts: 8

Dec 3, 2014 1:23:23 PM via Website

I'm not bothered which phone, as I would personally prefer the cost of a new phone to go charity! There's worse off people in the world who could benefit from some sort of monies. If I did want one, it would be nexus 6.

• Forum posts: 5

Dec 3, 2014 1:33:56 PM via Website

I would like a LG G3... I'm using now a LG G2., this phones are so great.!!!

Dec 3, 2014 1:35:47 PM via Website

I like samsung galaxy note 4… the reason behind it is that I like android and note 4 has the latest version of android, I like big screen besides it has many features that I like.

Dec 3, 2014 1:36:57 PM via Website

Galaxy Note 4 BEAST!

I love the stylus on these devices and i look forward to having a metal phone.

Please Santa? Pretty please?

• Forum posts: 66

Dec 3, 2014 1:53:50 PM via Website

Samsung galaxy note.. I simply love everything in it

Dec 3, 2014 2:06:02 PM via Website

Samsung Galaxy Note 4

I have the giant Note3 and i know very well how its a perfect device . performance ,camera,screen,spen.
and i'm looking forward to own note4 cause of the additions like camera resolution,finger print,heartbeat censor and water resistance.

Dec 3, 2014 2:07:27 PM via Website

DEFINATELY GALAXY NOTE 4 AS I HAVE SONY XPERIA Z3 I AM NOT GOING FOR NEXUS 6 BECAUSE IT HAVE MANY PROBLEMS AND ISSUES

• Forum posts: 4

Dec 3, 2014 2:44:29 PM via Website

I would like a Samsung Galaxy Note 4. I really like the Galaxy line, I have owned a S4 and now a S5. Very nice phones. The Note 4 phablet is a nice size, large screen but still small enough to fit into your pocket. Nice phones. Merry Christmas!

Dec 3, 2014 2:54:35 PM via Website

Galaxy Note 4! I have an S4 and would love a new phone and I love the screen and S-pen on the Note 4!

• Forum posts: 3

Dec 3, 2014 2:55:45 PM via Website

I want a note 4! It has all the productivity, function and power we need in a portable device. Merry Christmas!