Who has owned the Xperia Z3, G3, S5 and M8?

• Replies:2
Anne Dane
  • Forum posts: 3

Feb 21, 2015, 3:52:25 AM via Website

I'm newbie here, so please guide me along if I make any mistake.

I've got the Z3 for 3 months, it's a great device, but I don't see that much praise that people made, maybe I'm quite picky or because I never used any competitive smartphones like the G3, S5 or M8. So if you guys ever owned the Z3 and one of those phones I mentioned, please tell me which one you like the most... Thanks in advance!! :)

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 267

Feb 21, 2015, 7:23:00 AM via Website

Anne Dane

I'm newbie here, so please guide me along if I make any mistake.

I've got the Z3 for 3 months, it's a great device, but I don't see that much praise that people made, maybe I'm quite picky or because I never used any competitive smartphones like the G3, S5 or M8. So if you guys ever owned the Z3 and one of those phones I mentioned, please tell me which one you like the most... Thanks in advance!! :)

Welcome here! I don't use Z3. But if you're looking for new one my recommendation S5 or M8.

Marc 'CuZZ13' S.
  • Forum posts: 8

Mar 10, 2015, 2:32:43 AM via App

Hi Anne,

I am currently using both the LG G3 and Xperia Z3 as my primary devices...Each on a separate service network. In all honesty both work fantastically well, biggest difference between them, aside from the UI, is screen resolution and battery life.
I find i charge the G3 twice as often as the Z3...

Days end it boils down to personal preference.