[APP][Free] Navigation Bar - Soft Keys

• Replies:0
cat cheerful
  • Forum posts: 24

Jun 30, 2015, 3:16:00 PM via Website

Hi!
I have a phone app for android and want to share with everyone
which is: Navigation Bar - Soft Key
When Screen your phone or tablet too large, you need use a navigation bar but this think is quite difficult. This Navigation Bar - Soft Key will help to behavior easy with navigation bar on your device.
.....................................................image

Screen your phone or tablet too large, you need use a navigation bar but this think is quite difficult. Navigation Bar will help to behavior easy with navigation bar on your device.
[Featured]
✔ Support virtual navigation key with:
+ BACK KEY(Not Root).
+ HOME KEY.
+ RECENT TASK KEY.
+ SHOW NOTIFICATION.
Easy move on screen
✔ Auto hide when you don't use
✔ Start on boot app.
[Guide User]
✔ Enable "Show Virtual Navigation Bar".
✔ Long press icon arrow move to hide Navigation Bar after tap notification to show again.
✔ Double tap arrow move icon to open app.
Note!
✔ To use app, please enable Accessibility for application.
✔ When application killed. Please wait for a few second to application initialize Service again and you can use it.

Video demo:
Link setup:
.........................................................................................image ..................................................................
......................................................................................image ..................................................................

Please let me know your comments on it, interface, color or or useful to you. I hope you enjoy it. thanks much!

— modified on Jun 30, 2015, 5:07:09 PM