Convert Video to Android Video Format

• Replies:0
neo flowers
  • Forum posts: 2

Jul 6, 2015, 10:20:41 AM via Website

As far as I know, the Android could read videos in MP4, 3GP, 3GPP, WAV even some more. So, for the Android video requirement, here I share two useful ways which I use.

Android Video Web - Where lies the use of Android devices, there has the group who supplies the Android videos. There are some webs on the internet such as some forum and mobile video sharing web who could supply the videos for Android devices. So, just visit and searching such webs; it is the direct way for us to get the Android video. But there also lies the limitation. It's easy to get some popular and old videos; but it's hard for us to get some newest videos. Then the other available way for getting Android video format is video converting.
Video Conversion - Personally, I think this is the best way even it's not the easiest. A conversion process wouldn't take too much time, and we can get any videos as we want. Just convert the videos out and all works done. The only assistance we need is the video conversion software. Here I suggest HD Video Converter Factory Pro. The software is the powerful and professional converter which provides high quality and fast conversion speed. But it's easy to use and support about 150 formats, and also support to convert videos to Android devices. Furthermore, the editing functions (merge, clip, crop and effect) are also available for users.