RE: How to Recover Photos from Android SD Card

• Replies:11
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 3

Jul 14, 2015 8:28:25 PM via Website

Bro first u root ur device then u can get back ur lost photos with diskdigger

• Forum posts: 1

Aug 10, 2015 10:19:35 AM via Website

There is video show you how to recover photos from SD card. Search it Jihosoft photo recovery at Youtube. It is very easy and simple to learn. Hope it helps. Good Luck!

• Forum posts: 22

Aug 10, 2015 11:41:45 AM via Website

I am sharing very helpful software, please install carefully this software Handy Recovery

• Forum posts: 43

Aug 27, 2015 10:40:01 AM via Website

Google " free photo recovery", and find one that suits you. There is a lot of free software.

• Forum posts: 7

Jun 9, 2017 7:21:57 AM via Website

Check if you have kept backup of your photos in some other data storage devices.
If you have backup then you can restore your photos from there.

• Forum posts: 18

Jun 9, 2017 9:20:52 AM via Website

RePicvid free photo recovery could recover photos from SD card for free. First stop save anything to SD card and connect it to computer with card reader. Then follow the guide to start recovery.

• Forum posts: 31

Jul 1, 2017 10:07:39 AM via Website

It's so sad when your SD Cards important Data gets lost. Don't worry, Here is the short and easy answer to recover photos from Android SD Card,

Think whether you have a backup file somewhere.
Check your Recycle Bin. when you just deleted your files when your SD Card is connected in PC.
Check your "Google Photos". (You might have turned on Auto Backup ON)
If not, go with these Online tools for SD Card Recovery

• Forum posts: 114

Jul 1, 2017 11:21:03 AM via Website

recovering the data from sd card is easy with recovery softwere but it is not sure that all the deleted data will get back.

• Forum posts: 114

Jul 1, 2017 11:21:04 AM via Website

recovering the data from sd card is easy with recovery softwere but it is not sure that all the deleted data will get back.

• Forum posts: 32

Jul 4, 2017 11:51:28 AM via Website

I so much regret now, i should have come to this forum way back. Before getting my Samsung S7 i had the Samsung A3 2015 Model. And one day all of a sudden i lost all photos from my SD card. What i did was i formatted it and started afresh. Wish i had know about the recovery tools.