- Forum posts: 1
Jul 31, 2015, 2:14:54 PM via Website
Jul 31, 2015 2:14:54 PM via Website
Today I want to show you my new Android Game "Zack Zack" ,which I programmed with Maek. In Zack Zack you can play different gamemodes. You play all games with your volume buttons. Often the game works with vibration or sound so you don´t have to look on your screen. Because of that you can play the game very good in school while lesson.
- Reaction: Press as fast as you can after the vibration.
- Explosion: See which key has to be pressed.
- Remember: Remember the order.
- Sound: Hear which key has to be pressed.
- Train your reflexes.
- simple and modern game.
- Saves your highscore on your device and on Google Play Games.
- Doesn't need much space!
Do you like the idee?
Did you try it out while lesson?
If something doesn't work or you want to give us some feedback, write an e-mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org or write me here.
Thanks for reading!
Have fun by playing our game!
Please give us some Feedback!
— modified on Jul 31, 2015, 7:46:03 PM