How to print photo from android tablets?

• Replies:4
  • Answered
Saphiro
  • Forum posts: 1

Aug 11, 2015, 10:55:20 AM via Website

If you have a photo printer at home with Wi-Fi connection, it is very easy to print your favorite photos in the tablet to make a family album or postcard or any purpose you want.

Besides, to start a computer to print is inconvenient sometimes, while it is very useful to download an app and directly print from android devices like smartphones or tablets.
There are many mobile print apps in the market, and we can instruct you to print with StarPrint.
Visit: android-print.com for more details.

To download print app, you visit Google Play store, type StarPrint in the search box, then Enter and install app.

App is also available on Amazon and totally free for auMarket (only for Japan users).

To print your photos from tablet, you need to connect tablet with printer via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or any other compatible methods. Make sure that both devices connected to the same network.

Then, follow these steps

1. Start StarPrint
  2. Select the content that you want to print (Photo)
  3. Tap the "Printer Selection" > Search > Turned ON the Wi-Fi /
    Bluetooth / USB printer options > Search Then choose the printer you
    want
  4. In the preview screen, see preview and select the appropriate print
    options
  5. Tap Print to print the content

sueldewitti
  • Forum posts: 1

Jan 20, 2020, 10:27:00 PM via Website

Useful information. I will try this app. Waiting for another recommendations.

marco sarli
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 1,011

Jan 21, 2020, 7:18:47 AM via Website

Nice try

Demixl
  • Forum posts: 50

Jan 22, 2020, 3:29:15 PM via Website

ZakICarey

Thank you for the information. For sure I will try this app. I am a photographer and I was looking for such an app that will help me to print from the tablet. By the way, maybe you can give me any advice related to ink jet printer. I want to buy a new one, but I don’t know which printer is better especially if I want to print photos and what cartridges are used for it. I always buy cartridges on mrdepot.ca. What other sites would you recommend?

I buy from MrDepot also, it is an awensome supplier by the way, when it comes to printers.

Steven
  • Forum posts: 118

Feb 4, 2020, 11:11:17 AM via Website

First,connect you Android tablets to PC via MobiKin Assistant for Android,it is professional tool that can help you transfer photos from the tablets to PC directly.Then you can print your photos from PC easily.