How can I create a photo editing app on android studio?

• Replies:2
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 4

Aug 12, 2015 6:43:46 PM via Website

How can I create a photo-editing app on android studio? I can't found any code for that. I'm new with android studio!

• Forum posts: 1

Mar 17, 2016 2:11:25 PM via Website

If you want to develop a good quality photo editing app. First of all, we could recommend you to look at the most popular applications in this segment (like Aviary or Instagram) and pay attention, what they offer to users.
After that, you need to decide which features are essential for your application, and which of them can be skipped. The list of main features could be:
1. uploading photos (upload from the gallery of the device or take a photo with your camera directly app);
2. editing photos (make a unique set of tools),
3. saving photos
4. registration,
5. shop
Money and time estimation
We can conclude it takes about 836 – 1370 hour to develop an app (like Aviary). And if we multiply this result by $50 (average cost for an hour of developing) we get that this kind of app startup costs $41,800 – $68,500.

• Forum posts: 8

Apr 25, 2016 5:18:11 PM via Website

It's difficult to develop a photo-editing app if you are new to Android development. You should start with simpler apps and then go for such an app. I'd recommend you starting with a simple wallpaper app. Once you got it working, try to add basic photo editing within that app. Basic photo editing is easy on android. just google it