Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge — Galaxy S6 edge vs S6 edge plus

• Replies:4
Asad Ashfaq
  • Forum posts: 15

Aug 16, 2015, 8:50:00 AM via Website

do you people think that the larger S6 edge plus will affect the market of s6 edge because i think that users are more attach to the big screen size not a smaller one and S6 edge plus has a huge screen size...

Eric D8
  • Forum posts: 1

Aug 16, 2015, 3:02:47 PM via Website

I would say no, no effect on SG 6 Edge. That's what I have, and I'm very pleased with the size of it. If you think about how many people you've seen with a giant phone, how does it compare to the number of people that you've seen with a normal sized phone? For me, I've seen few with the big ones.

Asad Ashfaq
  • Forum posts: 15

Aug 16, 2015, 6:08:02 PM via Website

hello eric,
in my country Pakistan, there more than half people who are I love with Giant mobile phones, even in my own house 4 persons uses Giant mobile phones who sizes are bigger than at least 5.2 inches... so I know my people that is why I had made this post....

Paulie Pham
  • Forum posts: 97

Aug 21, 2015, 6:07:06 AM via Website

Hi Asad,

I think whether people like smartphone or not based on their cultural preference and working conditions. I live in Singapore where the residents are mainly office worker. They prefer small/medium phone size so that they can easily put it in their pockets.

Can you please tell me why you love Giant phones?

About me, I love medium phones because I can bring it with me easily.For usage, a medium phone can handle contracting, email, note, and some games, etc. I usually use my tablet for entertainment.

Jose Rodriguez

Rodger Ramirez
  • Forum posts: 11

Sep 2, 2015, 10:40:35 AM via Website

It's all about the personal preference. Some prefer phablets some prefer small to medium sized devices. So I don't think so S6 Edge+ will hurt the S6 Edge sales.