Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge — Galaxy S6 edge vs S6 edge plus

• Replies:4
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 15

Aug 16, 2015 8:50:00 AM via Website

do you people think that the larger S6 edge plus will affect the market of s6 edge because i think that users are more attach to the big screen size not a smaller one and S6 edge plus has a huge screen size...

• Forum posts: 1

Aug 16, 2015 3:02:47 PM via Website

I would say no, no effect on SG 6 Edge. That's what I have, and I'm very pleased with the size of it. If you think about how many people you've seen with a giant phone, how does it compare to the number of people that you've seen with a normal sized phone? For me, I've seen few with the big ones.

• Forum posts: 15

Aug 16, 2015 6:08:02 PM via Website

hello eric,
in my country Pakistan, there more than half people who are I love with Giant mobile phones, even in my own house 4 persons uses Giant mobile phones who sizes are bigger than at least 5.2 inches... so I know my people that is why I had made this post....

• Forum posts: 100

Aug 21, 2015 6:07:06 AM via Website

Hi Asad,

I think whether people like smartphone or not based on their cultural preference and working conditions. I live in Singapore where the residents are mainly office worker. They prefer small/medium phone size so that they can easily put it in their pockets.

Can you please tell me why you love Giant phones?

About me, I love medium phones because I can bring it with me easily.For usage, a medium phone can handle contracting, email, note, and some games, etc. I usually use my tablet for entertainment.

As the largest mobile content distribution platform from Vietnam, Adsota is ideally positioned to help worldwide mobile publishers get the highest possible return on unused ad inventory

Support Pay per install, Video to install, reward board
100% ads fill-rate
Competitive CPIs from prestige advertisers

• Forum posts: 14

Sep 2, 2015 10:40:35 AM via Website

It's all about the personal preference. Some prefer phablets some prefer small to medium sized devices. So I don't think so S6 Edge+ will hurt the S6 Edge sales.