- Forum posts: 286
Aug 17, 2015, 7:33:06 PM via Website
Aug 17, 2015 7:33:06 PM via Website
I create that thread to present you CPU Hardware and System Infos a new application to monitor and inspect your hardware and system informations and data easily and quickly. Application is freely available on Google Play Store : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ssaurel.cpuhardwareinfos
CPU Hardware and System Infos gives you all the informations about hardware and system of your device (smartphone or tablet) inside an elegant Material Design interface.
Informations and data are grouped around 13 tabs :
- System giving you all informations on your system like name, model, manufacturer, board, bootloader, kernel architecture or still OS version name.
- Soc giving you informations about your chipset like code, manufacturer name or your GPU. But also dynamic data like CPU Min / Max, CPU Clock Speed, CPU Temperature, Cores, Active Cores, CPU Load for each core. It lets your to monitor your CPU activity.
- Memory with details of internal and external memory
- RAM with details on total RAM, used RAM and free RAM
- Screen with screen size, resolution, density, refresh rate (fps) or still brightness
- Battery with battery health, level, power source, status, technology, temperature or voltage
- Thermal infos from CPU, Battery and Ambient Air Sensor
- Sensors listing all you device's sensors and showing their values in real time
- Cameras listing all you cameras with for each of them max resolution and supported resolutions
- Mobile that presents your all informations about your smartphone like Device ID (IMEI for GSM), Device Type, Network Operator, Signal Strength, SIM Serial Number or still phone activity
- Network showing you your connection type, Wi-Fi signal strength, IP Local and External, MAC Address, SSID and connection speed
- Bluetooth showing details like device name Bluetooth address
- Location showing location is enabled, location sensor type used and also your last position (latitude / longitude)
You can see a Youtube demo video here :
CPU Hardware an System Infos ensures you that none of these data are stored. We can add that these data aren't cached. Each display needs a reading of properties. Read and Display is the only action of CPU Hardware and System Infos.
A sharing feature is also available to share your configuration with your friends.
Furthermore, I need your help to try CPU Hardware and System Infos and check if all works well on your device. Don't hesitate to tell me in this topic by posting some screenshots for example.
If you have some bugs, tell me and I will try to fix them quickly.
Thanks for your help.