LIFE free chat app, official version

• Replies:3
Mari Sa
  • Forum posts: 1

Sep 4, 2015, 1:53:59 PM via Website

It is a free chat and messaging app that enables you to connect with anyone you want.

Share your life with all your friends!

Share your life with all your friends via our free chat and messaging app!

LIFE enables you to communicate with your friends and family easily. On top of that, it also helps you to make new friends.

Why don't you try it now?

[The main features of LIFE]
★ Communicate easily with free chat and messaging
· You can enjoy chating and texting with your friends and family anytime and anywhere you want.
· You can start group chats for free and have great conversations with your friends as much as you want.
· You can share your life by posting your favorite photos and comments

★ Create new friends with same interests anytime and anywhere you want.
· This new social network app is widely used in 230 countries and regions all over the world.
· There are various users in America, in Japan, in China, in Taiwan, in South Korea and in Europe.
· Using unlimited search functions, you can easily find out friends who share the same interests.
· Using Chat Translation & Message Translation function, you can also easily communicate with friends from all around the world.
· You can have free and private conversations with your friends, family and romantic partner.
· Enjoy pleasant conversations with people you like and make your life richer.

★ Advanced Search Functions
· By using Search by ID and Search by QR Code functions, you can find out your close friends or family members' accounts in only few seconds.
· By using Search by Keywords function, you can easily find out people who share the same interests.

★ Have fun with Free Emotion Stickers
· Let's make your conversations more exciting with emotion stickers and pictograms!

Free Download

Download from Google Play
Start chatting now without registration!
Start contacting people with whom you wish to talk to!
Use Chat Translation & Message Translation function to easily communicate with friends around the world
You can get lovely emotion stickers as many as you want for free!

BoostInstalls
  • Forum posts: 60

Sep 14, 2015, 6:50:30 AM via Website

Greate application guy, I have got it for enjoy
I see your downloads have just a few, why do you use boostinstalls.com to increase your rank and installs quickly

Nielpatel
  • Forum posts: 52

Apr 8, 2016, 7:03:02 AM via Website

If anyone is willing to do an app review exchange, let me know! Willing to do one for you if you do one for me :D

Nielpatel
  • Forum posts: 52

Apr 19, 2016, 6:59:09 AM via Website

Rajbir Lorriet

You mean review exchange?

Yes