- Forum posts: 2
Oct 2, 2015, 9:43:53 PM via Website
Oct 2, 2015 9:43:53 PM via Website
PassKeep is an easy and secure way to keep all your passwords with you
at all times. All you have to do is remember one password which is the
master password. The master password is encrypted using a salted
PBKDF2 (Password-Based Key Derivation Function 2). Each password is
then encrypted using the master password.
- Floating window for easier entry of passwords
- Color code your entries
- Backup and Restore the database
- Auto Backup and Restore database (user configurable time, intervals & max backups)
- Backup and Restore from CSV (** WARNING** CSV backups are unencrypted)
- Share backups to Google Drive, Dropbox etc.
- Password Generator
- Password Strength Checker
- LG Dual window Support
- Dark Theme
- Add Samsung Multi-Window support
- Add Samsung Pen-Window support
- Auto logout after a set time
- Self-destruct mode after a certain amount of password attempts
- Fast login - login without needing to press the sign in button
- Block screenshots for the application
- Keep screen on while using the application
Use of permissions
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - To start the auto backup on each boot.
- READ & WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - For the built in file explorer and backing up DB and CSV.
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW - For the floating window.
As this application does not use the internet to store any of your
data, IF you loose your master passkey passwords will not be
recoverable. You can backup to a CSV file but it is not recommended as
all your passwords will be in plain text.[/QUOTE]
German: ]laufersteppenwolf & Trafalgar Square
App PlayStore ID = id=eu.wedgess.passkeep