How to Recover Deleted Photos on Android

• Replies:66
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 29

Sep 13, 2017, 9:27:32 AM via Website

Hi friends I also delete by mistake some photos now want to recover. Here everyone gives the different app to recover files but which one is the best and free did any try these apps? any suggestion.

• Forum posts: 45

Sep 13, 2017, 9:44:18 AM via Website

You can go for Undelete 360

• Forum posts: 12

Sep 16, 2017, 4:09:02 AM via Website

Like any other software, we need to find great data recovery tools developed by excellent companies. Because they will neither steal your data nor install malware into your computer. Since here is the Android forum, it's necessary to remind that, common data recovery tools can not recognize the Android phone's internal storage. They can only restore data from external memory cards of your Android devices. If you want to recover lost messages, contacts, pictures, videos and other files from your Android phone's internal memory, you need professional SoftHow Android device data recovery tools.

— modified on Oct 1, 2017, 7:49:54 AM

Michael Anderson

Sep 29, 2017, 8:31:02 AM via Website

Didn't you have your phone set to back up photos on Google or Dropbox?

— modified on Oct 3, 2017, 3:55:48 PM

• Forum posts: 9

Dec 23, 2017, 2:52:24 PM via Website

If you did not backup photo to computer, you can try the android recovery tool, maybe it can get photo back.

• Forum posts: 1

Apr 1, 2018, 9:56:24 AM via Website

Check if you make a backup before, then you can restore from backup files.

• Forum posts: 3

Apr 13, 2018, 12:56:54 PM via Website

Well I use stellar phoenix photo recovery to recover my deleted photos from SD card. I have used this software application few months back. It's work!

• Forum posts: 17

Oct 30, 2018, 10:17:46 AM via Website

Photos stored on the Android devices are not 100% safe due to various reasons, such as mistakenly operation, accidentally formatting, virus attack, storage card damaged, and so on. Hence, when these "accidents" happens, what will you do to recover deleted photos from Android? This article is going to help you find back lost Android photos completely.

MobiKin Doctor for Android (Win/Mac) can be the best Android Photo Recovery program. It allows Android users to retrieve not only photos, but also contacts, messages, videos, etc. from all kinds of Android phones & tablets in a few clicks. And the built-in preview function enable you to view all detailed contents of your Android data before recovery as you like.

— modified on Oct 31, 2018, 8:49:02 AM

• Forum posts: 18

Nov 19, 2018, 2:23:44 AM via Website

Photos are important for everyone and when they gets lost then nothing seems to be working on mind on how to recover them. I would like to tell you that if you have any backup of your lost photos then you can get them back.

But it has seen that users generally don't backup their important stuffs like photos in safe place. For them and several other users who lose their data, they should use a recovery tool like software. This is one of the best and most recommended solutions to restore every wiped away data from Android phones. It does not matter for whatever reason your data is lost but you can retrieve all deleted photos or other data from Android with ease.

— modified on Feb 12, 2019, 3:48:33 AM

• Forum posts: 16

Nov 20, 2018, 4:42:31 AM via Website

With a Google account:
1. On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google photo album app.
2. In the top left corner, tap Menu and then Trash.
3. Touch and hold the photo or video you want to restore.
4. Click "Restore" at the bottom. The photo or video will be returned.
In addition, you can find many other methods on Google.(*)

Edit by Admin: Link to external site removed.

— modified on Nov 30, 2018, 12:47:52 PM by moderator

• Forum posts: 1

Nov 20, 2018, 7:17:02 AM via Website

Some phones have file called recently deleted photos (kind of recycle bin) which has deleted photos and videos which can be restored or use recuva app. It's a free tool to recover deleted photos.

— modified on Nov 20, 2018, 7:18:35 AM

Alex John

Nov 20, 2018, 2:55:30 PM via Website

There is a PAID tool i found it useful when my mobile data got lost unintentionally, that is (Dr.Fone by Wondershare) you may use it's trial version to backup your's files. Meanwhile you may check PHOTOS in your google account may be you have saved settings of saving images automatically to your google account.
Hope you'd get your files back

• Forum posts: 46

Jan 26, 2019, 3:17:38 AM via Website

I know 2 methods.
You can access them from backed up files.
If not,data recover program can scan your deleted photos and recover them.

• Forum posts: 24

Mar 4, 2019, 9:16:17 AM via Website

It is pretty common to delete files from Android phone by mistake when operating your device. And many recovery programs are available on the market to help you restore lost Android pictures. While, the key point is how we can find the right one to completely recover deleted photos on Android phone without loss or any harm to the device. In addition, you should keep in mind that any new data shouldn't be added to your Android phone before getting your lost pictures back. Otherwise, you are likely to lose your precious photos forever.

I'd like to recommend you Android Photo Recovery , which has been widely recognized as the most practical tool to recover deleted photos on Android phone. After working this software on your computer, it will thoroughly scan your Android mobile phone. Soon the whole lost files will be recovered.

• Forum posts: 13

Mar 4, 2019, 10:32:21 AM via Website

Thanks for the information.

• Forum posts: 11

Mar 4, 2019, 10:42:22 AM via Website

To recover deleted photos you can go to the trash folder to recover.

• Forum posts: 60

Apr 2, 2019, 9:50:58 AM via Website

Yes we have many methods to recover deleted photos from Android, if you have google backup, and turn on the sync settings, your photos in Android will be synced to google backup. So don't worry when you have deleted Android photos.
But when you don't use backup tool in daily life,you can use Android Data Recovery tool to deep detect your phone, when deleted photos can be detected by the tool, you can recover deleted photos from Android directly.
Just connect your Android to computer, allow USB debugging to let tool to detect your phone deeply. The tool will scan you phone, from the scan result, you can see if your deleted photos appeared.

Good luck