How to Recover Deleted Photos on Android

• Replies:26
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 72

Dec 9, 2015 11:02:55 AM via Website

If user’s photo is deleted by mistake or accidentally wipe out everything from your gallery then no need to worry because there are many ways to recover the deleted photos back in your gallery.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 19

Dec 10, 2015 2:46:28 AM via Website

If you have synced android phone photos to google account .You can easy to get lost photos back.

• Forum posts: 13

Dec 10, 2015 4:32:43 AM via Website

The photos are not really deleted, in case you don't save many new data to your phone overwritten them. Try some data recovery app.

• Forum posts: 3

Dec 10, 2015 6:25:50 AM via Website

Hey Steven,

Last time, when I accidentally deleted gallery, that time I was very sad for a moment, then I called my friend to do something, because my pictures are really important for me. He suggested me a tool called recuva - It's a free data recovery tool. Its is simple to use. So you can also try this tool.

With this tool, I received my all data which I deleted accidentally. So you can also try this tool to recover your data.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 271

Dec 11, 2015 6:36:15 PM via Website

Well I use Recuva Software in PC, It helped me a lot and I think you should give it a try.

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page LEO Privacy Guard

• Forum posts: 13

Dec 18, 2015 7:25:49 AM via Website

Well, we can still recover lost mobile phone photos with a data recovery app and without any backup file, google it to know more.

• Forum posts: 50

Dec 21, 2015 2:56:11 AM via Website

That's true. In fact, this android photo recovery is one of the best app. I used it to restore all of my photos back. May be it works for you. one more tip, you'd better backup regularly. If you backed up before, you don't have to use this app.

• Forum posts: 11

Dec 21, 2015 4:43:06 AM via Website

Sebastian G.

install diskdigger and do it....
.install the app

Have a try on this. And tell what you get when finish this

• Forum posts: 19

Jan 18, 2016 3:29:20 AM via Website

We can use a mobile phone data recovery app to recover lost mobile phone data easily, google it to know more.

• Forum posts: 105

Jan 20, 2016 4:08:23 PM via Website

Never go for second option when you have this "Recuva Free Data Recovery Tool" It is one of trusted apps from all those others.

• Forum posts: 23

Feb 18, 2016 8:38:21 AM via Website

How to get lost /deleted photos back .One of the best and fastest way to start your android device into recovery mode.
Recover photos from android

— modified on Feb 18, 2016 8:39:14 AM

• Forum posts: 3

Apr 2, 2016 2:51:00 PM via Website

You can use DiskDigger for this purpose. There are many other applications also but this is easy to use. i have used it myself and i have recovered all my photos. The problem is that some applications required a rooted device. If rooting goes wrong it can cause so e problems. For rooting i suggest iRoot that is also simple to use and you can say safe. But rooting device is always risky.

• Forum posts: 32

Apr 4, 2016 2:28:53 PM via Website

You can install some data recovery apps from play store in your Android phone. It will help you to do so easily.

• Forum posts: 59

Apr 4, 2016 3:06:40 PM via Website

You can use data recovery tool called Yodot Photo Recovery to recover deleted photos on Android. Try it, it is just amazing.