How to Recover Deleted Photos on Android

• Replies:28
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 1

Sep 23, 2016 5:03:21 PM via Website

Hi,
I've deleted accidentally all my holiday's pictures & videos. Is there a way to get them back please?
I've tried the DiskDigger application on my LG G4 but the pictures recovered are really bad quality.
Please help me

• Forum posts: 21

Oct 5, 2016 6:22:25 PM via Website

Thanks, Agatha!

• Forum posts: 22

Oct 11, 2016 4:28:34 AM via Website

Hi Kan,
You can try this third-party tool to make it. LG photo recovery tool is helpful. This Android Photo Recovery tool can not only help you retrieve photos, videos, music and so on. What's more, it plays an important part in recovering LG G5/G4/G3/G2 data.

— modified on Oct 11, 2016 4:29:05 AM

Oct 12, 2016 8:14:24 AM via Website

i’ve lost my photos last week. really precious photos. i found a tool named mobisaver and have a try. And i get it back. But i must say, the free version of this software allowed people recover only one pic during one time..it's..hard to say. but it's free..so worth to try.

• Forum posts: 11

Dec 1, 2016 3:51:07 AM via Website

Blair Chen

That's true. In fact, this android photo recovery is one of the best app. I used it to restore all of my photos back. May be it works for you. one more tip, you'd better backup regularly. If you backed up before, you don't have to use this app.

If you chose this method, you should be noted that usb debugging already enabled and the phone need to be rooted.

— modified on Dec 12, 2016 8:48:05 AM

Feb 10, 2017 8:28:50 AM via Website

If you have lost photos, pictures and images from digital camera, SD card or any other storage media, you should try these things to get your data back:

• Restore your data from backup. A backup file contains all the backed up copies of your data which you can restore at anytime. But if you don't have backup, you should try
  • A professional data recovery tool like Recuva provided by Piriform. It's freeware utility that can recover almost all types of data from any type storage media, be it internal hard disk or any removable storage media including SD cards.
  • Also, there are few commercialware tools in the market provided by different software vendors. They are highly capable to restore maximum possible data from the storage media without causing any alteration or damage to their originality. Such data recovery tools are available with free demo or trial version. So before you can purchase the software, you must download demo or trial version for free evaluation. By using demo or trial version, you can see what you could possibly recover before you can actually pay for the software. If you are satisfied with the results, then only you should purchase the software.

I hope the shared information would be helpful here.

Thanks and best regards.

• Forum posts: 13

Feb 21, 2017 8:56:32 AM via Website

Hi Kan, You can try this third-party tool to make it, Mobiledic Android photo
recovery
tool is helpful. This Android Photo Recovery tool can not
only help you retrieve photos, videos, music and so on. What's more,
it plays an important part in recovering LG G5/G4/G3/G2 data.

Don’t panic. The data are not permanently deleted or lost from the phone, try some app to scan it.

• Forum posts: 3

Feb 22, 2017 10:41:02 AM via Website

It doesn't matter, if you lose your photos accidentally, then you can get them back through your backup files. But if you didn't have a backup, then I will suggest you to recover them with some awesome tool!!