Cost effective mobile app development platform

• Replies:20
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 7

Jan 22, 2016, 11:10:23 AM via Website

I want to develop an innovative mobile app for boosting my business. Please suggest Cost effective mobile app development platform for my business

emmabaginsdamponting44

• Forum posts: 79

Oct 17, 2016, 2:59:08 PM via Website

Mobile App Development Costs
How much are mobile business apps going to cost you? Here’s a compendium of analyses, surveys and calculators to help set reasonable expectations for what building a custom mobile business app will cost.

Brought to you by Formotus, offering the best no-code alternative for business app development.

Estimates by app development companies

Here is how three agencies characterize their typical price range for developing a business app:

“somewhere between $100,000 and $300,000” —Applico
“anywhere between $150,000 to $450,000” ––Savvy Apps
“as little as $150,000 … as much as $500,000” —Fueled

Edit by Admin: Link to external site removed.

— modified on Oct 17, 2016, 3:14:23 PM by moderator

emmabagins

• Forum posts: 42

Mar 12, 2018, 11:29:44 AM via Website

Leo TechnoSoft is a global solution provider in Product Engineering, I.T Services, Cloud Computing, Mobile Application Development and Infrastructure Support with expertise in the latest technology implementation.
If you want to know the cost of an which you want then, Get the estimated value here

— modified on Mar 21, 2018, 6:57:43 AM

• Forum posts: 4

Jun 19, 2018, 1:57:23 PM via Website

Hey?
Do you have any idea what kind of app it will be? The average cost of app development
Top 5 Best App Development Tools I can single out are:
1 PhoneGap
2 Appcelerator
3 React Native
4 AppGyver
5 Alpha Anywhere

• Forum posts: 13

Jun 28, 2018, 10:02:42 AM via Website

Hi,

Developing an innovative mobile app is not a big task but choosing the best technology or platform to build your application is because that's the only thing on which your apps behavior and performance will be based on when it will be live for users. So I penned down some points for you to help you in deciding and hope it helps you in choosing one.

There are three types of technologies on which apps are developed –

1. HTML5
2. Native
3. Cross-Platform

Advantages of HTML5 app development

1. Improved capabilities
  2. Remote updates
  3. Suitable for emerging technologies
  4. Based on open standards

Advantages of Native App Development

1. Native apps can use inbuilt hardware features
  2. Complete support from App stores
  3. Safety offered by specific App stores
  4. From developers point of view, SDK and other tools are provided to run code faster
  5. More secure and reliable app development
  6. Easier to add new features
  7. Better UI/UX

Advantages of developing Cross-Platform Apps:

1. Greater reach and easier marketing
  2. Cost-effective
  3. UX/UI uniformity
  4. Reusable code
  5. Easy deployment

Cheers

martin smith

• Forum posts: 12

Jul 13, 2018, 3:49:15 AM via Website

Simply put, app development is not cheap. To ballpark a guess, we would need to know a bit more, could you identify a similar app to yours in scale for comparison?

• Forum posts: 1

Apr 18, 2019, 2:32:25 PM via Website

You can check out SAG IPL which is leading mobile app development company. They can develop mobile app with required features at reasonable price.

• Forum posts: 23

May 14, 2019, 11:29:59 AM via Website

There are three types of technologies on which apps are developed. [1] HTML5 [2] Native [3] Cross-Platform
[1] HTML5:- HTML5 is one of the powerful technologies which are serving itself as a domain for reducing the gap between mobile sites and applications.HTML5 mobile app development comes up to reduce the complexity and overall cost of the app.
Tools for HTML5 App Development : [1] GapDebug [2] BitBucket
[2] Native :- These apps are built for a specific platform such as Android and iOS.The native app supports the device’s built-in features.These apps can be downloaded from the specific app stores.
:-Tools for Android App Development –
[1] Android Studio :- It is an IDE which facilitates the fastest development tools to build Android apps. You have to write programs in Java and with the help of SDK, you can run the Android applications smoothly on your native devices.
[2] Eclipse Studio :- They mostly deliver tools for Java IDE, C or C++, JavaScript and many web/cloud IDEs.
[3] Android NDK :- The Android NDK allows writing code using C and C++. Basically, it is a toolset that can fetch a high degree of performance out of devices.
[3] Cross-Platform :- the many app development services are stepping ahead to adopt cross-platform over native. Here are some of the significant cross-platform development tools.
[1] Xamarin :-Microsoft owns Xamarin which is highly compatible to develop higher quality cross-platform apps for iOS, Android and Window devices.
[2] PhoneGap :- Developers can write their applications in this tool using HTML5, JavaScript and CSS and run on Android, iOS, Blackberry and Windows platform.
[3] Sencha :-This tool is specifically for the mobile web.It facilitates app development for Android, iOS, Windows, Tizen, and Blackberry devices.
[4] Kony :- It supports application development for Windows, Blackberry, Java ME, Symbian, WebOS along with Android and iOS.
[5] React Native :- This framework is based on React. Developers can create apps for Android and iOS platforms using fundamental UI blocks.

May 16, 2019, 7:52:31 AM via Website

Appinop Technologies offers cost-effective mobile app development services across the world. It develops mobile apps in the latest technology at an affordable price.

Jul 23, 2019, 3:29:03 PM via Website

It is very good that you are creating an app for business growth. So, if you are creating an app for your business yourself and you need some info about then check out these platforms

• List item

Ionic
Xojo
Unity
Buildbox
ShoutEm
RhoMobile

And if you are planning to develop your app from an agency then I will recommend you App Maisters which is the best iPhone application development [company]

Good Luck!

• Forum posts: 111

Jul 24, 2019, 10:51:59 AM via Website

From the past few years, the demand for cross-platform and hybrid app development has increased. So, it is one of the best cost-effective approaches for business. So, you can develop a mobile app using cross-platform development frameworks, i.e., Xamarin, React Native, Flutter, and Ionic. Flutter would be perfect because it's new and it uses Dart as a language which is very easy in terms of syntactical structure.
I hope this is useful!

• Forum posts: 12

Aug 30, 2019, 6:31:21 PM via Website

Just advise:
Corona SDK - unlimited, powerful, cross-platform and completely free.

• Forum posts: 30

Sep 13, 2019, 9:25:56 AM via Website

You can try Shopify or create some simple website for free. But it depends from your preferences and thing what do you want to do. For example, when you have plan to sell some product I suggest you to use MVP launch. It helps you to test-run your idea within your target market and how it will be work successful or not. More info about this app you can check https://spdload.com/blog/guide-to-launch-an-mvp/

— modified on Sep 13, 2019, 10:54:36 AM

• Forum posts: 10

Sep 19, 2019, 12:26:44 PM via Website

I want to suggest the name of BR Softech Pvt Ltd. It offers cost-effective mobile app development services according to your requirement.

• Forum posts: 22

Sep 20, 2019, 9:48:42 AM via Website

fantastic post