iPhone SE: Does size matter to you? Would you switch to iOS?

• Replies:9
Elena Green
  • Forum posts: 29

Mar 24, 2016, 5:21:51 AM via Website

Apple officially announced the iPhone SE, its first new four-inch phone since the iPhone 5s in 2013. The device comes packed with most of the same internal hardware as Apple’s iPhone 6s, and offers an updated take on the design of the 5s.

It will be available for pre-order on March 24, with sales beginning on March 31.

The company also cut the starting price of the Apple Watch to $299 and added new bands, and it provided updates to its software. The iPhone SE marks a reversal in the prevailing trend among handset makers who have been supersizing their phones each year.

More informations about the new iphone SE >>

BUT GUYS, Does size matter to you?

Would you switch from Android to iOS?

Michael T. Power
  • Forum posts: 2

Mar 24, 2016, 6:24:04 AM via Website

Thanks for the information. I like your post.

Elena Green

Chris Marshall
  • Forum posts: 1

Apr 25, 2016, 12:28:37 PM via Website

It definitely takes a while to adjust, but I remember it was the same when I first got a device with a large (5.1-inch) screen. It took a few weeks before it felt normal. I think 4 inches is enough to do pretty much all of the things I use my phone for (reading, messaging, web browsing), and even if it makes some things a bit harder, I think the practicality of smaller device is worth that sacrifice.

Scott Adam Gordon
  • Forum posts: 445

Apr 25, 2016, 12:32:37 PM via Website

I'd never consider the switch, but I am disappointed by the lack of good "small" phones on Android. It's ridiculous, really.

surya kumar
  • Forum posts: 10

Apr 27, 2016, 11:00:07 AM via Website

It depends each user desire and usage some might like only android it has some flexibilities vast number of manufactures and much abundance prices will be low. But apple has some unique advantages which stood for it's big market.

astrologypandit
  • Forum posts: 1

Apr 29, 2016, 7:38:34 PM via Website

Thanks for the information. I like your post.

Ijaz Arif
  • Forum posts: 16

May 6, 2016, 7:57:54 AM via Website

Hi,

For me it actually does matter a lot, I can't keep iPhone 6S in my pocket. So it's a perfect iPhone for me. Thanks for sharing.

Henri Mik
  • Forum posts: 11

May 9, 2016, 8:55:50 AM via Website

I am not buying any apple products as long as they are so ridiculously overpriced.

Werf Abb
  • Forum posts: 22

Jul 5, 2016, 10:01:11 AM via Website

not iPhone SE

Rodrigo Pontes
  • Forum posts: 19

Jul 22, 2016, 3:06:02 AM via Website

Large screens are good for media, but I do feel it sometimes gets in the way for day-to-day use. I don't think I would go back to iPhone SE size though. And no, not switching to iOS haha.