Elements Make Android Game Unparalleled

• Replies:1
GraceLee
  • Forum posts: 2

Apr 1, 2016, 4:28:34 AM via Website

Many elements can make a video game come to the fore.But clearly, creating an excellent work than just rely on a number of key elements, we have accomplished these key elements can not be sure that the game will be a masterpiece.But do not pay attention to these key elements, the game is certainly not become a masterpiece.

Like any art form, there is no perfect formula.However, if these principles focus on the game, the more it is expected to attract a wide range of users, has become an influential masterpiece.

Here is my summary of the number of successful game should have design elements.

Immersion
A excellent game could give the players left a deep and lasting impression on the elements of their immersion in the game world.

Suitable music
Music is the most underrated elements of the game. Soundtrack concert quality feel of the game changes. And movies, music, allowing the player in the face of various challenges to show the right attitude.

Addiction
To promote the sustainable return of game players, we need to integrate into a little addictive elements. I'm not talking about the type of drug addiction, but these elements are essential, otherwise the player will soon turn to cast models popular works.

Spectacular images
Each video game reviews are talking about the importance of game images and artistic style, which has its own reason. Although this is not the most important element, but it is still an important part of video game design.

Edit by Admin: Link to external site removed.

— modified on Dec 6, 2016, 10:52:28 AM by moderator

elinoll
  • Forum posts: 2

Dec 5, 2016, 6:32:44 PM via Website

when I play a game, the music is quite important. In general, it makes me feel interested in that game. anyway. thank your for your posting. Some Truth is shown up