Spyhide Remote Cell phone Tracker

• Replies:16
spy hide
  • Forum posts: 2

Apr 25, 2016, 8:22:14 PM via Website

What is Spyhide Remote Cell phone Tracker?

SpyHide tracker help you to better protection from your childs and your parents

Once installed on the phone you will be able to monitor and record all calls made and received, real time GPS location of the phone, track and record text messages (SMS), have access to the entire contacts list and photos stored on the phone and much more

spyhide tracker is completely hidden. and you have hidden access to application by hidden code code.

Silently monitor all communications, locations and user behavior of a smartphone from any web browser with SpyHide .
track your kids mobile phone and understand their world.
See where your employees are, what theyre doing, and what theyre saying.

you can download spyhide remote cell phone tracker from google play :

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.virsys.oxygen

for more information please go to spyhide official website on spyhide.com

— modified on Apr 25, 2016, 8:25:50 PM

Mike Williamsjenny kate

spy hide

May 7, 2016, 6:06:52 PM via Website

SpyHide is a cell phone tracking and monitoring software for Android smartphones and tablets. Once installed on the target phone you will be able to monitor and record all calls made and received, real time GPS location of the phone, track and record text messages (SMS), have access to the entire contacts list and photos stored on the phone and much more. SpyHide application satisfies all needs for monitoring, tracking and backing up the data for any smartphones.

Why You Should Use SpyHide?
SpyHide is best choice to track cell phone:
SpyHide works on all mobile phones on all networks.
You can track on virtually any cell phone remotely and invisibly.
Over 250,000 satisfied customers are already using SpyHide.
It is the most powerful monitor cell phone software with highly innovative features.
Very easy to setup / install on mobile you want to monitor.
You can download FREE and use trial 24 hours Full features.
Because it costs you less than your daily cup of coffee!
A professional team, 24/7 ready to assist dedicated.

Jason truett

MyAndroidSpy
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 8, 2017, 11:58:11 AM via Website

To keep an eye on your dear ones' complete phone activity including SMS records, call history and audio, browsing, phone location, contacts, camera and SIM card change. No restriction on the number of devices you can track.

It's Free Android Tracker App by through you can track the location of the target device by using the cell towers, signals obtained with GPS and the Wi-Fi spots.

dan White sr

Jul 15, 2017, 6:55:16 PM via Website

does not show video's. workd as stated when I installed but never updated. battery reading has been stuck at 24% for 18 hours. no new activity but I know there has been.

marcelo scarpitti

Ruby Mariah
  • Forum posts: 53

Jul 19, 2017, 4:18:21 PM via Website

There are lot more other really good monitoring and tracking available in the market. But its hard to get a perfect monitoring program online. So if you don't know how to assess a best tracking software to monitor on target cell phone. You should check the public reviews of that particular cell phone monitoring software and Check the public rating. It will show you how much this is app is helpful for users and how is reacted on targeted cell phone.

marcelo scarpitti

Amanda

Mar 16, 2018, 8:14:45 AM via Website

Will it use data on the target phone?

marcelo scarpitti

David Anthony
  • Forum posts: 4

Apr 3, 2018, 4:36:10 PM via Website

spyhide is nothing more than a scam. your web site states that we don't need to access target phone several times, yet in your emails regarding my refund you state that I actually do need to access the target phone... here is response.. shame on you spyhide, no wonder you don't have a physical address listed anywhere. you wouldn't want to piss off the wrong people would you? keep that $20 and shove it straight up your scamming ass. I have only begun......

spyhide com
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​Mar 30 (4 days ago)
to me
Hi Dear

you have to access to target phone or you should encourage your target to install ringtone, we don't have another method

marcelo scarpitti

David Anthony

Apr 3, 2018, 4:38:15 PM via Website

S C A M M E R S AT S P Y H I D E
DONT BUY IT
THEY LIE

David Anthony

Apr 3, 2018, 4:39:24 PM via Website

ITS A FUCKEN SCAM

marcelo scarpitti

David Anthony

Apr 3, 2018, 4:43:11 PM via Website

YEP I AM THE PUBLIC, I AM A CONSUMER AND THIS SPYHIDE IS GARBAGE ON TOP OF LYING ASS COWARDS HIDING BEHIND DESKS
SAVE YOUR MONEY AND BUY A REAL SERVICE
SPYHIDE SUCKS

Tarun Kesarwani

Sep 1, 2018, 8:22:53 PM via Website

sir what is the new website of spyhide

alcofra15@gmail.com

Sep 10, 2018, 7:43:10 PM via Website

How can I get the software I am interested

emilydiana3

Oct 24, 2018, 4:44:50 AM via Website

Exactly & exact same thing they told me but luckily I have a screenshot on going to attach during checkout where it said that it would be remote is what I was paying for and then of course afterwards that wasn't the case so they sent me ANOTHER LINK & TOLD ME TO BUY & I NEEDED THIS ONE FOR REMOTE. Yea well i wasnt falling for that one again it all in all honesty it seems like too much of a headache to try and get a refund back from Google so it is what it s but at least to let people know the company SPyHIDE are liars & thiefs he will I can't find it but still just take my word for it so I just had it like 2 days ago leave it to me there still 100% Scammers

marcelo scarpitti

jon mervasel

Feb 16, 2019, 7:29:42 AM via Website

the Spyhide Remote Cell phone Tracker app just get Target Phone Number and one email account and Claim without need to install the app on his/her cell phone.( completely remote activation )

what did spyhide send to you?
one app or other things?

jon mervasel

Feb 16, 2019, 7:37:23 AM via Website

SpyHide says " if you dont have physical access to the target phone for installing the CRT tracker" and says "No need to have physical access to the phone".
why you say company SPyHIDE are liars?
what is your reason?

marcelo scarpitti

May 24, 2022, 11:21:26 AM via Website

Hola mi celular es un samsung A72 la vez pasada no podia abrir mjldkmtkmenkda a vee lo abrl

marcelo scarpitti

May 24, 2022, 11:23:35 AM via Website

Muy bueno parece aca