HTC Unable to fill online orders

• Replies:0
Scott DeStefano
  • Forum posts: 1

May 1, 2016, 1:43:27 AM via Website

Beware ordering directly from HTC. I ordered a new HTC One (A9) on 4/2, with standard shipping. I started to question the status of the order after 8 days had passed. Contacted customer service, got a canned response and didn't see any change in status until 2 weeks after ordering (after 2nd call). The order was placed in awaiting fulfillment, shipping information will be updated when shipped. Another week goes by, still no shipping or updates. I call, get an excuse implying FEDEX is the problem. Wait another week, call customer support and I'm assured everything is okay and I will receive it by Friday. On Thursday 4/28, no change in order status and I call again. This time I get the excuse they are handling Vive orders, so I ask to talk to a supervisor. The supervisor gets on the phone, looks at my record and says they have no record or previous calls or emails, but he will take control of the situation to give him 24 to 48 hours. I wait the amount of time he asked and called again, again no record of my previous calls but they finally give me a case number and I will receive a call within 48 hours. At 36 hours no, no call nothing has changed except I was charged for the phone at the time of the order.