Machines at war 3 mission 7

• Replies:3
Terry Evans
  • Forum posts: 2

May 4, 2016, 9:03:36 PM via Website

Hi guys machines at war 3 mission 7 asks you to build a lab asap so ive done that ive tried everything i can think of but when the timer gets to 9 mins 45 seconds i always get mission failed i have no idea why or what to do next any idea would be greatful thanks.

Karl Handley
  • Forum posts: 11

May 6, 2016, 4:03:16 PM via Website

Cant find any posts on the net regarding this - so may be that level must be completed within that time scale? Is there any mission brief etc that may shed further light on the issue? Is there more than one lab that can be built, and you are building the wrong one?

Terry Evans
  • Forum posts: 2

May 6, 2016, 7:35:01 PM via Website

There is only one lab to build and it only tells you to research 2 techs but it dont tell you what ones to research and there is about 8 different ones but you only have 9 mins and 45 seconds to do it before you get mission failed. And its the same here i have looked all over the net and contacted the developers but nothing.

Genghis Khan
  • Forum posts: 1

Nov 19, 2016, 1:37:47 PM via Website

You need to press pause for every structure you build, before you build them. And don't build more units than you need. And build a strong defence. That's how i succeeded. And me myself am stucked at mission 8 lol