Free Recharge App Is Really Working ? Here You Find Yor Answer.

• Replies:5
Payal Rathore
  • Forum posts: 18

May 12, 2016, 3:26:08 PM via Website

How It Works?

The free talk-time recharge apps work on the simple principle of your activity. When you should simply try some of the sponsored apps suggested in the recharge app, then you will get paid for trying it. Isn't it very simple and awesome? Yes, it is now you will further ask that how to get benefited through these apps.

Benefit to Both the App Owner & User

There are several app owners that advertise their apps on the Android store, and offer free talk-time and gifts as per download. Here both the owner of app and user gets profit by advertising and installing apps respectively. There are special offers such as you just have to install one or more sponsored app/apps and keep it on your smartphone for a while and after a week or so you’ll get credits for trying that app.

Simple Steps to Earn Free Recharge Offers through Ladooo App

1. Go to Google play store and click to download the Ladooo app on your Android smartphone.
  2. The app is available free for download.
  3. After installation simply opens the app and complete the signup formalities.
  4. Now when you open the Ladooo app you can see there are many sponsored apps with their reward amount upon downloading.
  5. You just need to download any one of the apps to earn free mobile recharge.

So what you are waiting for! Try it and guys don't forget to review it :-)

Sakshi Gupta
  • Forum posts: 1

May 16, 2016, 9:03:18 AM via Website

Thanku Payal, for sharing such a valuable post. Now my doubts are completely clear Free recharge app really working and it gives instant free recharge. Can You tell me some more tricks for earning some extra rewards.

— modified on May 16, 2016, 9:04:23 AM

Swati Khanna
  • Forum posts: 3

Jun 7, 2016, 9:39:19 AM via Website

Thanks for sharing the post Payal. I have recently installed Ladooo app on my smartphone & get instance free recharge as well. Moreover extra bonus credited to my wallet when I refer it to my friends. Its a great app. Thanks for sharing.

Lee Christina
  • Forum posts: 16

Jun 7, 2016, 11:30:30 AM via Website

Thank for your sharing. :)

Payal Rathore
  • Forum posts: 18

Jul 6, 2016, 1:13:23 PM via Website

Hey, Lee Christina. I am glad you like the post. Have you tried the ladooo app. Do you like it. Do Share your views dear.

Sanchari Dutta
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 29, 2016, 1:17:47 PM via Website

Free Recharge app really works. Instead of that you can also find Amulyam.in that gives instant amount and extra rewards on doing certain activities like playing contests, online shopping and more.