visual betting

• Replies:4
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 1

May 19, 2016, 5:49:02 PM via Website

Visual Betting & tips

"Visual Betting" is an application based on a statistical analysis algorithm football all countries that helps you make your most profitable bets.
it shows the actual team form in colors in a fast and intuitive way, giving a value that measures the equality of the match.

Matches predictions are also available along with history of successes and failures of the algorithm, not many apps gives the actual history rates.

Progesterony

• Forum posts: 28

Jul 13, 2018, 3:31:39 PM via Website

Very good one I'm using it. Sometimes the predictions are awful but you can see statistics and other stuff on the go.

• Forum posts: 38

Nov 14, 2019, 1:50:28 PM via Website

and still I didn't get something. Is it a real app that will predict the outcome of the match? Lol, guys, it's awesome if it's so, but, fortunately I'm a lucky guy, so I was able to win approximately $1000 for last month. Yeah, it may seem impossible, but that's the fact. For example, I remember when I won my first bet... I made my first bet in the amount of £10, and won $200. You will certainly say that it's impossible? I will say that I won such amount of money due to the fact that I got a bonus in the amount of £30 thanks to this site https://bet-country.com/en/offers/betway-login, so in general I put £40 and won £200 due to the fact that the betting site where I made bet had high coefficients and had a bonus for the first winning :)

— modified on Nov 14, 2019, 1:50:41 PM

• Forum posts: 18

Dec 9, 2019, 1:06:06 PM via Website

Wow sounds very cool, I’ll definitely try. By the way, what other advice can you give for betting. I used to bet on favbet, but recently my account was blocked due to frequent victories. I heard about sports betting in Malaysia, but I don’t know how honest this bookmaker is and so I decided to clarify with you and learn about experience with them? Can someone tell me about experience with them?

• Forum posts: 30

Dec 10, 2019, 12:51:07 PM via Website

serious i agreed with this thing