Stuck on "Checking connection" screen.

• Replies:10
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 1

May 24, 2016 11:01:08 AM via Website

My Micromax canvas A1 mobile is on android-6.0.1 version. Today I tried to factory reset my mobile and completed reset then i rebooted my mobile and it went through language selection screen -> Done. Selected wi-fi connection and clicked on next,->Done. Then it got stuck on "Checking connection..." screen. I tried with mobile network as well, but no use.

Tried restart no luck. Tried factory reset again still facing the same problem.

How to fix this ?

• Forum posts: 251

May 24, 2016 7:36:04 PM via Website

vikas manne

My Micromax canvas A1 mobile is on android-6.0.1 version. Today I tried to factory reset my mobile and completed reset then i rebooted my mobile and it went through language selection screen -> Done. Selected wi-fi connection and clicked on next,->Done. Then it got stuck on "Checking connection..." screen. I tried with mobile network as well, but no use.

Tried restart no luck. Tried factory reset again still facing the same problem.

How to fix this ?

If this "checking connection" is not at your home, maybe the wifi strength is weak. If testing at home, check to see if your wifi is turned on and if your computer or other mobile device can connect to the wifi.

May 29, 2016 9:01:08 PM via Website

Wifi is working fine , still i get this problem.

• Forum posts: 678

May 30, 2016 6:02:26 AM via Website

Just skip the WIFI selection and setting Google account process ,after you reach the main screen add wifi and google account. This is a common issue.

Ready To Help You.

Jul 1, 2016 7:07:34 AM via Website

Sir i am facing the same problem in my Micromax canvas A1 ,i have reset my phone since then it is stuck on checking connection and is showing unfortunately Google play service has stopped and there is no options for skip
Help me

Jul 5, 2016 6:15:06 PM via Website

I'm having the same issue. the phone connects to wifi but wont get past checking connection. It doesn't even ask for google account info

Jul 17, 2016 8:42:30 PM via Website

I also updated my micromax canvas 1 with new update for marshmallow 6.0.1 and its stuck on "Checking connection..." screen.

Sep 12, 2016 11:46:29 PM via Website

Same problem here! How did you solve it?!

Sep 22, 2016 10:39:00 PM via Website

Hi Guys. If this is a common Issue as it says it is.. why is not a proper solution documented ? Same as the others mentioned I have the same situation.. got stuck on "Checking connection... Can anyone suggest what to do ? Even if they dont know the answers dont leave a question unattended ! Since May someone raise this question and still not a good suggestion or tip on how to fixed !

Oct 19, 2016 9:28:24 AM via Website

just turn off wifi. try again*strong text*

Nov 11, 2016 4:52:18 AM via Website

Hi vikash have you got any solution about this issue i am also facing this problem .. if you got any solution please tell me ...