[FREE][GAME] Rocket Physics

• Replies:15
Appfizz Games
  • Forum posts: 15

Jun 4, 2016, 8:23:02 AM via Website

Hi Gamers,

I have developed and Published a new mini game Rocket Physics on PLay Store . Basically its a Rocket controller Physics Based Game , difficult to maneuver but fun to play. Once you learn the art of playing you will love cubbles. Head over to PLayStore and try this game and let me know what you think.

Comments / critics welcome.

See you there.....image
[UPDATE] : link

— modified on Jun 19, 2016, 7:45:49 AM

MemeFeed

Jun 4, 2016, 7:40:37 PM via Website

Poor graphic, need improve it

Appfizz Games

Appfizz Games

Jun 4, 2016, 8:37:03 PM via Website

Hi,

I appreciate your suggestion, along with that i have a small question, did you actually play the game or seeing the above pic you told that, because in actual gameplay , i feel the need to enhance graphics in menu, so if you are talking about menu i do appreciate your suggestion and will implement enhancement soon and will update you as well. Till then keep rocketing and do post your highest score .

Thanks
Suggestions are always welcome

pentel
  • Forum posts: 251

Jun 5, 2016, 3:21:08 AM via Website

The graphics is ok, minimalistic which is probably about right for this kind of game. No need to have fanciful graphics. This is a simple and fun game.

Appfizz Games

Appfizz Games

Jun 5, 2016, 8:40:02 AM via Website

Hi ,

Thanks for your comment, really appreciate it. I will be tweaking graphics in "menu" and "retry" dialog soon and will update here when done.

Thanks,
Comments are always welcome here

— modified on Jun 5, 2016, 3:14:44 PM

Vladimir Mihalko
  • Forum posts: 14

Jun 9, 2016, 8:03:28 AM via Website

cool game

Appfizz Games

Appfizz Games

Jun 9, 2016, 7:27:07 PM via Website

Thanks for your feedback, if you like the game , spare a moment to review on playstore. Also i have a new game uploaded on playstore named "Escape From Ghost" on similar pattern. You will find it great and addictive. Since i cannot post links yet please search APPFIZZ on playstore and you will find all my games.

Thanks again'
Appfizz

— modified on Jun 9, 2016, 7:29:09 PM

Appfizz Games

Jun 13, 2016, 5:29:58 PM via Website

Hello Gamers,

As suggested , i have improved the graphics , and improved the handling. Also i have a youtube video www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kQH1UlxBcs .Enjoy.

Keep Rocketing
Appfizz games

Appfizz Games

Jun 13, 2016, 5:30:51 PM via Website

MemeFeed

Poor graphic, need improve it

I improved the graphics, can you comment, how you like it?

Appfizz Games

Jun 17, 2016, 6:31:23 PM via Website

Thanks a lot pentel

Also I have updated the graphics extensively in Escape from Ghost. This game will be liked by people of all ages. Also i have removed banner ads and put in non intrusive interstitials. My high score is 400+, crossed the two hands stage, what score you made?

Please spare a moment to rate and review on playstore as it helps my game. My game doesnot ask in gameplay to rate hence dont forget to rate it.

Thanks in advance
Keep escaping the ghosts
APPFIZZ games

Yoni Goldshtein
  • Forum posts: 8

Jun 17, 2016, 7:49:01 PM via Website

nice game

Appfizz Games

Jun 18, 2016, 9:14:14 PM via Website

Thanks!

Vladimir S.
  • Forum posts: 266

Jun 19, 2016, 11:22:26 AM via Website

Please, read forum rules: it is not allowed to post updates about the app. Any additional information can be added by editing the original post.

About your game: ad banner is not effective in any dynamic game, interstitial after game over will be better.

Appfizz Games

Jun 19, 2016, 11:36:50 AM via Website

Ok, sorry , i will keep this in mind , before posting next time about updates.
Also thanks for your suggestion though , i have implemented them already, Thanks anyways :)

Artur Boruc
  • Forum posts: 1

Nov 5, 2017, 11:10:49 PM via Website

Play this game as I go by train, very good idea and nice simple graphics, thanks