Should I Develop an App for iOS or Android first?

• Replies:4
Cyber Worx
  • Forum posts: 3

Jul 4, 2016, 12:20:37 PM via Website

Hello friends... I want to know Should I Develop an App for iOS or Android first?

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 770

Jul 4, 2016, 4:34:07 PM via Website

I suggest you start with android. Android is an open source platform and you can make an app very easy. There are a lot of users than apple.

Ready To Help You.

Ashfaq Ahmad
  • Forum posts: 2

Aug 12, 2016, 11:25:00 AM via Website

Yes, definitely you should go with Android, Android provides plenty of major rewards, and the platform is relies on open source software, which means the barrier-to-entry for cash-strapped developers rather low. Also, if your market is Asia, South or Africa, then go for Android application development, as Android has a larger advantage than Apple in emerging markets.

Achin Sagar
  • Forum posts: 23

Aug 13, 2016, 10:41:47 AM via Website

Depends on your target market . If your target market is US I would go with IOS if it's India I would go with Android. If you are already fluent in java go with android else you can go with anyone of them.

1 Pixel Army
  • Forum posts: 16

Aug 25, 2016, 12:17:30 PM via Website

I agree, you should do it first in the language you're more comfortable with. You can focus better in code and application design issues. Once you have your code working and refactored, it'll be easier to move to the other platform.