Samsung Galaxy Round — performance issue after upgrading the samsung galaxy A5 2016 with Marshmallow OS

• Replies:4
Amit
  • Forum posts: 3

Jul 4, 2016, 12:34:41 PM via Website

Is any performance issue after upgrading the samsung galaxy A5 2016 with Marshmallow OS.Is there any slowness after upgrading to Marshmallow OS and how much the available RAM after upgrading to Marshmallow
Model : Samsung Galaxy A5 2016

Salman Aslam
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 6, 2016, 10:09:13 PM via Website

I just recently upgrade my samsung A5 2016 from android lolipop to marshmallow 6.0.1. But I am facing the problem to open the mobile lock through fingerprint. When I set fingerprint then everything is fine but when I try to open the lock through fingerprint its not working. Its looks like no sensor is there. But in other play store lock apps the sensor is working fine. Please let me know how to fix this problem

Amit

Jul 7, 2016, 6:45:05 AM via Website

I not yet upgrade the device to marshmallow 6.0.1 but i had previous experience with other device, that device performance degraded after upgrading the OS hence the query. As you mentioned that you had upgraded the device just want to know apart from above issue any further issue you observed specific to performance and how much the space and RAM available after upgrade.

Joel Ofori
  • Forum posts: 1

Sep 7, 2016, 6:16:42 PM via Website

The only way to fix it is to downgrade to andriod lollipop 5.0.1
My dad has the same problem with his S6

Amit

Sep 8, 2016, 7:08:54 AM via Website

Hi Salman and Joel ,

Thanks for the comments. Can you please help to elaborate more on the performance of the phone after upgrade to marshmallow 6.0.1,if no major issue present then can you please suggest to upgrade the same since you had already upgraded to marshmallow 6.0.1.