Google Nexus 7 (2013) — Can't find my Nexus 7-13

• Replies:3
Anthony
  • Forum posts: 7

Jul 25, 2016, 7:12:24 PM via Website

I know this may sound stupid..but I am desperate, and who knows maybe someone here can suggest something that i haven't done as yet. here goes... I used my tablet yesterday with a stylus. Today, I wanted to use it again and I can't find it at all. I see the stylus, in the same area where I keep both most of the time them together. I have been by myself the past couple of days indoors, because we're having a heat wave here in the east. No one has come in..friend, neighbor, delivery person. I searched high and low and retraced the steps i did the day i was using it...still cannot find it. I could see a small phone being misplaced ..but a tablet that size? I do not have or know if there is an app where one could find a misplaced tablet unfortunately. Any ideas?

Bastian Siewers
  • Forum posts: 9,729

Jul 26, 2016, 9:40:15 AM via Website

Hi Anthony, welcome to AndroidPIT! :)

Well.. that sounds bad! Losing the tablet really sucks :(

Did you have the Android Device Manager installed or any comparable app? Not sure if that would actually be accurate enough to find the tablet inside an apartement, but its worth a try.
Other then that I would to send any message, email, hangouts, to myself, but that will obviously only work if it wasn't muted.

Anthony

Jul 26, 2016, 3:49:59 PM via Website

Thanks...still searching ...its like a Ghost came in and took it. i even searched the newspaper trash that I accumulate for recycling.

Anthony

Aug 6, 2016, 7:07:33 PM via Website

If i get that app or any app that is capable of doing that, how would I test it?