Why cant I find my app on the play store

• Replies:12
Raymond Vere
  • Forum posts: 5

Aug 8, 2016, 11:08:59 PM via Website

I uploaded an html app I built with Intel XDK and I cannot find it in the play store when I use that phone, but another phone might actually see it in the results when searching for it in the play store. The phone im using is a Vortex Pulse.

James Watson
  • Forum posts: 1,584

Aug 9, 2016, 3:26:20 AM via Website

As we know, if your app does not support your phone, the app will not be in the searching result of play store by your phone.

Download size < 0.15 MB. But also accurate enough, ad-free & free.
The minimalist app available on Play Store: https://goo.gl/ws42fN
Blog: https://okblackcafe.blogspot.com Your 5-star is appreciated.

Raymond Vere

Aug 9, 2016, 3:47:49 AM via Website

The thing is that I can install and use the app if I save the apk file on my sd card to install onto my phone, so why is it that I can install the apk file on my phone but i cant find it in the playstore to install?

Hardik Jani
  • Forum posts: 14

Aug 9, 2016, 7:25:05 AM via Website

There is possibility that your app is not compatible with your device.

Meanwhile, If anyone can not see their app or can not search the app in Google Play Store then you can visit google support then go to google play like support . google . com / googleplay /

Hope, this can help you.

Lion Trasking
  • Forum posts: 6

Aug 9, 2016, 12:25:32 PM via Website

If anyone can not see their app or can not search the app in Google Play Store then you can visit google support

Laura Smith
  • Forum posts: 21

Aug 9, 2016, 3:02:06 PM via Website

you can contact Google support and tell them about your issue may be that will help

Sneha Capoor
  • Forum posts: 28

Aug 9, 2016, 3:07:23 PM via Website

May be you have blocked some kinds of apps.

Bastian Siewers
  • Forum posts: 9,729

Aug 9, 2016, 3:39:07 PM via Website

Hi,

as Hardik already said, there is the possibility that your app is not compatible with your phone in the Play Store. Remember, this has nothing to do with your app actually working on your phone. In the developer console you have to decide on which platforms (as on phones) your app should be available. If your phone does not meet that criteria, the Play Store won't show you the app.

Yanni
  • Forum posts: 27

Aug 9, 2016, 5:16:40 PM via Website

i think you may be in the countries which is restricted to some apps/games on your Google Play.

Laura Smith
  • Forum posts: 21

Aug 10, 2016, 1:11:07 PM via Website

Yanni you are right that could be the case, for that you need to unlock and see all the Google Play store items

Raymond Vere

Aug 10, 2016, 10:04:22 PM via Website

What is a developer console? Is it the software I used to build the app? I used Intel XDK to write the app in HTML and JS and Intel XDK just packages it as a apk file for upload.

Raymond Vere

Aug 11, 2016, 10:49:27 AM via Website

how do i choose platform