Android application for coffee lovers

• Replies:7
Mary Sabell
  • Forum posts: 2

Sep 1, 2016, 9:48:03 AM via Website

Hi!

My name is Maria, I live in Minsk (Belarus)
I am a web designer and I was thinking of creating my own project for a long time
But what could I do?

I thought about the things I really like. And decided to make an application dedicated to the rich amazing drink - coffee

I collected 100 best recipes of cold coffee, hot coffee, coffee cocktails and alcohol coffee. Besides I added 25 recipes of wonderful bakery with coffee.
It was not so easy but I am proud of the collection.
I also joined great pictures to each recipe for you to see the approximate result :)

My husband coded the app. Together we worked hard on each detail - starting from colors and up to animations and interactions
We wanted to make an app that you will like and enjoy daily.
We wanted to share our recipes collection and our love to coffee with everyone.

Today I am happy to introduce you our application for Android OS - COFFEE WORLD
The application is absolutely free, has no ads and requires no permissions!

You can find it on Google Play, Samsung Market and Amazon :)

I will be happy to receive your comments and opinions to make the app even better and more usable so don't hesitate to contact me with your feedbacks!

Have a great day!!!

ailee
  • Forum posts: 20

Sep 1, 2016, 11:03:48 AM via Website

That sounds good.

Ankesh Agarwal

Mary Sabell

Sep 1, 2016, 11:05:25 AM via Website

I hope you will like it when you try :)
If you have any idea of how we could make our app better or if you find any mistake, please let me know, I will greatly appreciate it ;)

Ankesh Agarwal

Ankesh Agarwal

Sep 1, 2016, 1:40:50 PM via Website

Yes i like it i have tryed on my mobile

Klavs P.
  • Forum posts: 23

Sep 1, 2016, 1:51:52 PM via Website

I think it's a great idea! Good for you! Many people like coffee, me too, but I prefer to drink coffee playing here and I'd like you to add the everyday propositions which coffee we should drink today! ;) Maybe some funny or real stories :)

Rachaele
  • Forum posts: 17

Mar 18, 2020, 9:22:01 PM via Website

Hey. I just have to share my impressions with you. I liked the coffee machine! Unusual design, intuitive control, and configuration. A wide variety of drinks and I liked the fact that crema of the coffee by pulsing jets of hot water through your ground coffee, and you can also make settings for yourself, there is an internal memory for up to 10 users, so that each family member can always prepare quickly your favorite coffee.

Hmm... but I didn't like it! I wonder what's the name of that coffee app

saban56
  • Forum posts: 10

Mar 21, 2020, 4:55:38 AM via Website

I don't drink coffee a lot but I tried the app, it has some good info about coffees that I might use next time I'm making myself a coffee. The UI is simple and neat.

lila stick
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 4, 2020, 2:23:11 PM via Website

For a long time I do not drink coffee in the morning because I get up at lunchtime and I don’t need coffee to cheer up, I was very lucky that a website appeared for users playing games that can generally be exchanged for work and get paid for it, it’s fashionable to watch and even try to play directly here available on android and any other platform carefully and good luck!

— modified on Dec 4, 2020, 2:26:40 PM