[FREE][GAME] Find Differences HD

• Replies:6
Анатолий Навроцкий
  • Forum posts: 80

Sep 22, 2016, 2:18:39 AM via Website

The classic game of "Find Differences" where you need to find 10 differences in each pair of pictures. All pictures are sorted into 10 different categories and interesting. This game is well developed attention, visual memory, and simply helps relax under the beautiful music Hang. Perfect for both children and adults.

The game has no time limits. Just relax and enjoy the process of playing a calm and relaxing music Hang.

• 100 levels

Download on Google Play: Find Differences

Download on Google Play: Find Differences

— modified on Sep 22, 2016, 2:20:24 AM

Анатолий Навроцкий

Sep 22, 2016, 9:50:21 PM via Website

Version 1.3
- Fixed bugs with a drop app
- Small fixes UI

Анатолий Навроцкий

Sep 23, 2016, 1:56:25 PM via Website

New Stable version 1.6 available on Google Play

Анатолий Навроцкий

Sep 25, 2016, 1:41:25 PM via Website

Version 1.9

Анатолий Навроцкий

Oct 17, 2016, 1:07:58 AM via Website

Version 2.1

Methew Bond
  • Forum posts: 88

Oct 17, 2016, 1:43:42 PM via Website

Well, It is nice game as well very challenging, but i suggest to input some more difficulties in the all stages, in current version there are lots of easy steps, so i suggest do include more difficulties so people more engage with the game.

Анатолий Навроцкий

Oct 17, 2016, 1:52:12 PM via Website

Methew Bond

Well, It is nice game as well very challenging, but i suggest to input some more difficulties in the all stages, in current version there are lots of easy steps, so i suggest do include more difficulties so people more engage with the game.

I tried to find a balance between simple and complex difficulties. I wanted to make difficult but i feared that many will not like it