Facebook live video post delay on Facebook mobile

• Replies:5
Ian Lim
  • Forum posts: 4

Sep 23, 2016, 12:02:31 PM via Website

Hi all, i don't know what went wrong with my Facebook mobile. I am not able to see a Facebook live video post until it's ended! I used to able to see Facebook live video post instantly and click on it to watch it on my Facebook mobile without such problem! This happens to personal profile live video and Facebook pages as well, live video post only will appears on their timeline only after the live video ended, however, the problem does not occurs if i on my Facebook from desktop... Any ideas what's going on? Did Facebook added some restrictions on Facebook live video for Facebook mobile or is it only me?

— modified on Sep 23, 2016, 12:06:36 PM

Bastian Siewers
  • Forum posts: 9,729

Sep 23, 2016, 12:34:57 PM via Website

Hello Ian, welcome to AndroidPIT! :)

No, as far as I know they haven't changed anything.

Have your tried reinstalling the app?

Ian Lim

Ian Lim

Sep 23, 2016, 1:31:24 PM via Website

Yes, i uninstalled and updated to the latest version, but i still not able to see live video post on profile or page timeline unless the video has ended..., weird huh?

Alex Son
  • Forum posts: 1

Sep 24, 2016, 2:18:48 PM via Website

The running of video depends on the configuration of device, mobile has low feature then desktop that why video run smoothly on desktop.
mixlikes.com/buy-facebook-friends

Ian Lim

Sep 24, 2016, 3:08:27 PM via Website

This is not about the video quality, it's about the post of live video did not appear on the person or the page timeline until the broadcast has ended.., it only start happening to me one or two months ago on my Facebook Android., as if i had been restricted from watching live video instantly...

JessicaJohnson
  • Forum posts: 1

Sep 18, 2021, 3:56:35 PM via Website

A mode of the Facebook video is posted for the entertainment of the citizens. The style of the girl to buy essay online Australia for the changes. Mode of the entertainment for the Facebook is shaped for the funded data for the depth for aliases for humans.

— modified on Sep 18, 2021, 3:58:41 PM