- Forum posts: 4
Nov 18, 2016, 8:38:14 PM via Website
Nov 18, 2016 8:38:14 PM via Website
BBG Management Corporation has an opportunity for an Android Developer in Minneapolis, MN.
The ideal candidate will join a progressive company that offers a wide range of IT services, specializing in software development.
This corporation aims to stay on top of the technology curve, providing solutions that enable clients to better adapt and react to
market trends and changes.
- Developing and implementing new high-level products and apps
- Utilizing client requests and design plans to create requirements for various apps
- Enhancing product quality by reviewing codes, conducting tests, and working with the quality assurance team to make
changes where necessary
- Minimum of 5 years of software development experience (must include 3+ years of experience with Android apps)
- Experience with testing and interfacing methods for mobile applications and WiFi/Bluetooth compatibility
- Experience developing apps in a work environment
- Excellent programming and OOD abilities
- Understanding of how to load applications to the web
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services, JS, GitHub, etc. is an asset
- Relevant university/college degree is preferable
If you feel that you would be a good candidate for this position, please contact Sam Xie at firstname.lastname@example.org.