WhatsApp without phone number

• Replies:8
Bobby Inc
  • Forum posts: 30

Dec 22, 2016, 9:14:29 AM via Website

Hi! Anyone knows how I can make a WhatsApp account without using mobile phone number?

Bastian Siewers
  • Forum posts: 9,729

Dec 22, 2016, 10:01:54 AM via Website

Hi Bobby,

WhatsApp will always need a phone number to work. I would recommend simply getting a prepaid SIM card, just enter the number, get the SMS code and your good to go :)

Bobby Inc

Bobby Inc

Dec 26, 2016, 2:28:45 AM via Website

Thanks! I'm just wondering if I can make an account using an email ad.

Rnimama
  • Forum posts: 12

Dec 26, 2016, 3:46:28 AM via Website

What are you doing to do ?

Namal Kodagode
  • Forum posts: 15

Dec 28, 2016, 7:26:40 AM via Website

Step 1: If you are an existing user of this WhatsApp, simply delete or uninstall your old WhatsApp account.

Note: Make sure that you save all your data like photos and important files on your phone before heading to delete your WhatsApp account.

Step 2: Once you delete your old WhatsApp account, you need to download the current and latest WhatsApp messenger and install it without errors.

Step 3: WhatsApp will then ask your phone number for the verification purpose. But our main intention is to use WhatsApp without a mobile number. Now, you need to switch your phone to ‘FLIGHT’ mode.
Step 4: Now, open the installed WhatsApp messaging app and enter your mobile number. As your device is in flight mode, it’s not a complete verification process which is an alternative way.

Step 5: Now, choose verification through SMS and enter your valid E-mail address.

**Step 6: Click on ‘Submit’ button and immediately tap on ‘Cancel’ option. You have to perform this action within a few seconds. This is the most crucial and important step in this method.

Step 7: Now, it’s time to install spoof or fake message apps for your individual devices to use WhatsApp app without a phone or mobile number. Your authorization process ends in the final step.

Step 8: Now you have to create a spoof message.

If you’re an Android user, you can do so using a Spoof Text Message.
If you’re an iPhone user, you need to download and install Fake A Message
Install any of the above depending on your mobile device operating software.
Step 9: Now, go to Outbox, copy the message details and send it to a fake number.

You can just use the below details to perform this false verification step.

To: XXXXXXX
Step 10: Now, a false verification message will be sent to the fake number. That’s it! This way you can complete the verification process without any mobile number.

— modified on Jan 5, 2017, 12:52:27 PM by moderator

Bobby Inc

Bobby Inc

Jan 5, 2017, 11:07:38 AM via Website

Thanks for this. I'll give it a try.

Sundarsun 2527
  • Forum posts: 39

Jan 5, 2017, 11:11:18 AM via Website

Well you cannot use whatsapp without mobile number.

HemmyngsKylee
  • Forum posts: 16

Apr 12, 2022, 12:57:58 PM via Website

I'm sorry to upset you. WhatsApp will always ask for a phone number. And that's so obvious, considering he's a messenger. How do you imagine receiving calls, communicating with many people, receiving and sending messages without a phone number?

ahmed abdullah
  • Forum posts: 26

Aug 15, 2023, 8:33:02 PM via Website

Certainly:

Hello! Creating a WhatsApp account without using a mobile phone number isn't possible as WhatsApp requires a valid phone number for verification during the setup process.