How to transfer whtasapp chats iPhone to Android?

• Replies:4
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 1

Jan 8, 2017 2:09:11 PM via Website

Hey guys!

I have just bought a ZTE Blade V7 which will replace my iPhone 4.

Now I found out that there's no way to transfer my WhatsApp chats from the iPhone to the Android device, because the backups in the iPhone are made in iCloud and in Android in Google Drive.

Any idea?

Thank you very much!

• Forum posts: 52

Jan 12, 2017 4:31:42 AM via Website

I don't know whether it can nor not, maybe you can try mobile transfer tool to transfer whatsapp chats from iPhone to Android. Just search the details online by yourself.

• Forum posts: 15

Jan 12, 2017 7:46:39 AM via Website

I only know the Backuptrans Android iPhone WhatsApp Transfer + which claims to be able to transfer WhatsApp messages between iPhone and Android phone.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 28

Apr 13, 2017 12:20:03 PM via Website

It's difficult to move app date from iOS to Android directly, the iOS version WhatsApp store the backup file in iCloud, but in Android version, the WhatsApp backup the chat in internal storage or google drive.
You can try this tool to transfer WhatsApp chats from iPhone to ZTE, which helps to save your time. In fact, the tool extracts the iPhone WhatsApp content to computer first, then send it to Android.

— modified on Apr 25, 2017 7:58:46 AM

• Forum posts: 110

Apr 13, 2017 2:20:04 PM via Website

To Transfer whatsapp chats from Iphone to android first you need to backup the chat history on your old mobile.
Open WhatsApp then go to "settings" tap on the option "chats backup" from the list.
Here we can see the latest backup or manually backup the WhatsApp messages by clicking the "Backup now" option. Uninstall the WhatsApp on Iphone.
After that install whatsapp on Android mobile and register with same mobile number (which you have used in the Iphone mobile).
After registering a pop up window will show a message Messages Backup found" here click the option "Restore" and whatsapp messages on Iphone will be transferred to Android..