Google Galaxy Nexus — How can I play VR video?

• Replies:12
elainekkkkk
  • Forum posts: 32

Jan 12, 2017, 9:50:10 AM via Website

My brother just bought me a VR headset for present. But I don't have any VR video on my phone. (My phone is Google Nexus 5)
So, how can I put some VR videos on my phone?:?

— modified on Jan 12, 2017, 9:50:42 AM

Moral Dikson

Karolina Miller
  • Forum posts: 16

Jan 12, 2017, 10:37:16 AM via Website

First, you can download some VR content from YouTube. Or you can convert the normal video to VR mode for watching with your VR headset. To convert video to VR forma, there is a good and practical video converter, called Video Converter Ultimate which is capable of converting any video to 3D or VR mode. It has the output preset for Samsung Gear VR, HTC Vive, Ocuulus, etc. to make the virtual reality conversion easier. With this program, you can get more VR video by yourself and then transfer the converted VR video to your phone via Wi-Fi directly.

Moral Dikson

Moral Dikson
  • Forum posts: 8

Jan 13, 2017, 2:52:36 AM via Website

If you want to watch some movies in your phone via VR headset, then you probably have to convert the movies to VR video format which is compatible with your VR headset. And prepare the following stuff now:
1. VR Video Converter
2. Computer
3. Your Phone device
4. VR headset

Deactivated Account

Glen Perki
  • Forum posts: 1

Feb 6, 2017, 2:18:07 PM via Website

Yay!

Thank you for giving a good solution. I also have Galaxy Nexus which I've been wanting to use VR Headset.

Elvalin
  • Forum posts: 4

Mar 10, 2017, 10:29:09 AM via Website

Which VR Headset do you own? You can play some regular 2D or SBS/TAB 3d format on your iPhone by downloading and installing a VR video player for your iPhone.

Miles Abraham
  • Forum posts: 1

Apr 14, 2017, 7:13:23 PM via Website

The approach of Oculus VR , and Samsung Galaxy adapt has additionally supported the VR rage began by Google Cardboard and other VR gadgets. Mobile app Trinidad you can visit my website and you will get the answer in details.

AdrianG001
  • Forum posts: 14

Jan 16, 2018, 2:39:43 PM via Website

To watch videos on the VR headset you can follow the following steps

Step 1: Open the YouTube app and start playing any video. ...
Step 2: Tap the three-dot "More" icon in the upper-right corner of the screen.
Step 3: Tap Cardboard, then insert your phone into your VR headset.

Adrian Gates

— modified on Jan 16, 2018, 6:25:03 PM by moderator

alex writer
  • Forum posts: 9

Feb 24, 2020, 11:30:24 AM via Website

:D my old phone

Michael Nelson
  • Forum posts: 3

Aug 12, 2021, 9:37:34 AM via Website

If you don't have a VR video. You can try to convert some normal videos to VR ones. And then you can try playing the VR videos. The tool I would recommend is DumpMedia Video Converter. It supports many output formats. And you can upscale your video resolution. (from SD to HD) If you want to edit your videos, this converter can also satisfy you.

fitzgerald
  • Forum posts: 17

Nov 1, 2021, 11:02:35 PM via Website

It's very well explained for those who don't know how to watch videos on their VR headset. thank you.

linda rey
  • Forum posts: 5

Nov 25, 2021, 1:18:26 PM via Website

do you want to play Vr video then, you need to convert your VR video via the online apps, once your video is converted then you can play in your devices

pradeep_gupta
  • Forum posts: 17

Feb 10, 2022, 5:21:25 AM via Website

You may use the VR headset to view videos by following the procedures outlined below.
1. Launch the YouTube application
2. Begin watching any video.
3. In the upper-right corner of the screen, tap the three-dot "More".
4. Then choose Cardboard and toggle it ON.
5. And then plug your phone into your virtual reality headset.

william joe
  • Forum posts: 35

Dec 28, 2022, 8:51:32 AM via Website

Open the YouTube app on Android. Search for a VR video or go to the YouTube Virtual Reality house channel by searching for "Virtual Reality." Look for this icon to find the right channel . Select a VR video. To start playback, tap the play button.

Regards,
Will