Google Galaxy Nexus — How can I play VR video?

• Replies:6
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 32

Jan 12, 2017 9:50:10 AM via Website

My brother just bought me a VR headset for present. But I don't have any VR video on my phone. (My phone is Google Nexus 5)
So, how can I put some VR videos on my phone?:?

— modified on Jan 12, 2017 9:50:42 AM

• Forum posts: 22

Jan 12, 2017 10:37:16 AM via Website

First, you can download some VR content from YouTube. Or you can convert the normal video to VR mode for watching with your VR headset. To convert video to VR forma, there is a good and practical video converter, called Video Converter Ultimate which is capable of converting any video to 3D or VR mode. It has the output preset for Samsung Gear VR, HTC Vive, Ocuulus, etc. to make the virtual reality conversion easier. With this program, you can get more VR video by yourself and then transfer the converted VR video to your phone via Wi-Fi directly.

• Forum posts: 14

Jan 13, 2017 2:52:36 AM via Website

If you want to watch some movies in your phone via VR headset, then you probably have to convert the movies to VR video format which is compatible with your VR headset. And prepare the following stuff now:
1. VR Video Converter
2. Computer
3. Your Phone device
4. VR headset

• Forum posts: 1

Feb 6, 2017 2:18:07 PM via Website

Yay!

Thank you for giving a good solution. I also have Galaxy Nexus which I've been wanting to use VR Headset.

• Forum posts: 3

Mar 10, 2017 10:29:09 AM via Website

Which VR Headset do you own? You can play some regular 2D or SBS/TAB 3d format on your iPhone by downloading and installing a VR video player for your iPhone.

• Forum posts: 1

Apr 14, 2017 7:13:23 PM via Website

The approach of Oculus VR , and Samsung Galaxy adapt has additionally supported the VR rage began by Google Cardboard and other VR gadgets. Mobile app Trinidad you can visit my website and you will get the answer in details.

• Forum posts: 2

Jun 20, 2017 11:36:43 AM via Website

There is two ways to get VR video.
1. You can go to YouTube or some other website to download some VR content and transfer them to your Phone.
2. Convert some 2D video to VR mode.

To convert normal video to VR mode, it is necessary to get a VR Video Converter. VideoSolo Video Converter Ultimate is one of the best VR video converter that has ability to convert non-VR 2D videos, DVD, ISO to virtual reality mode. It offers five 3D modes - Anaglyph 3D, Side by Side (Half-Width) 3D, Side by Side (Full) 3D, Top and Bottom (Half-Height) 3D and Top and Bottom (Full) 3D. You can choose any one you like then convert your normal video to VR for watching on Samsung Gear VR, HTC Vice, Oculus, etc.