Instagram for Gingerbread

• Replies:3
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 77

Feb 22, 2017, 8:50:45 AM via Website

Is there any Instagram versions that support in Gingerbread??

• Forum posts: 1

Feb 22, 2017, 7:32:23 PM via Website

Well both this Android version and Instagram were introduced in 2010. You may can find an APK version off the internet somewhere if you look hard, but even if so, Instagram might not load anymore in that version of the app since it's 7 years old. So it wouldn'nt be supported. I didnt even know that this version of Android was still in use, it's really old, lol.

• Forum posts: 23

Mar 26, 2020, 10:58:55 PM via Website

Why you are interested in the old version of Instagram if you can use the most recent one, with a lot of nice features. I like this app a lot, it offers many possibilities for expressing yourself, of sharing with others what you think and what you like to do. Moreover, Instagram is used as a marketing tool as well, for promoting a product or a service. So, it's more than just an app. At least I use Instagram a lot, I try to be very active, to make posts, but the most difficult part is to increase the audience, that's why some time ago I paid for automatic likes and comments and it worked very well. I think we had to take advantage of every Instagram feature.

— modified on Apr 1, 2020, 11:50:55 AM

Recommended articles