Amber Joe C.
  • Forum posts: 4

Feb 27, 2017, 4:27:56 PM via Website

Please help me recover deleted texts from my galaxy core prime

Kristina Nelson

bellagreen
  • Forum posts: 24

Mar 10, 2017, 4:46:36 AM via Website

galaxy core prime? What is the Android version of your device? If the texts was lost long before, it may be difficult to recover since the data would be overwritten. If it is not covered by other data, you can refer to some guides to recover the deleted texts and I have searched one tip from Google. Besides, if you have received mms, you may try this way to fix also but don't forget that you should stop to use the device until the data is retrieved.

— modified on Mar 21, 2017, 7:09:27 AM

Kristina Nelson

Trista Garcia
  • Forum posts: 2

Jul 9, 2017, 5:01:42 AM via Website

Try to get them back in the trash of your iCloud/google drive if you have set up to sync. Otherwise, try some data recovery program. Recommend FORecovery for you, a toolkit i had used to recover my data before. Perhaps you can get more detailed guidance in this tutorial about recover deleted text messages from Samsung Galaxy. By the way, take actions asap in case of overwriting those texts.

chayusiro
  • Forum posts: 69

Jul 12, 2017, 8:02:53 AM via Website

To recover your deleted texts from your galaxy core prime, first you need to make sure them won't be overwritten. Then you can use a Samsung data recovery program to get them back.

— modified on Jul 13, 2017, 4:50:17 AM

Kristina Nelson

HimyNio
  • Forum posts: 11

Aug 4, 2017, 9:33:23 AM via Website

There have lots of solutions for your question, just find the article for How to recover deleted text messages on your Android phone on this site, it recommend some useful solutions to help recover and backup Android text messages like MobiKin, Dr. Fone. Note that, for sms recovery, you need root your device first.

— modified on Dec 27, 2017, 3:37:30 AM

Kristina Nelson

Vera H.
  • Forum posts: 15

Aug 4, 2017, 10:02:16 AM via Website

Amber Joe C.

Please help me recover deleted texts from my galaxy core prime

As far as I know, there is no way to recover deleted data on Samsung.

Kristina Nelson

smalling123
  • Forum posts: 30

Aug 4, 2017, 10:53:51 AM via Website

Hey, I have used a powerful program that help me find my lost data back to my Samsung phone, I believe you can also get your text messages back to your phone easily. It is a Samsung Messages Recovery tool that help me a lot, hope it will solve your problem quickly. What' more,I think it is with many functions, and you can recover all your lost important data such as text messages, contacts, music files, videos, apps, documents...

Thus you can run out of data loss troble, hope it can restore your lost text messages soon.

— modified on Aug 7, 2017, 3:42:55 AM

Kristina Nelson

Vera H.
  • Forum posts: 15

Aug 5, 2017, 5:12:09 AM via Website

smalling123

Hey, I have used a powerful program that help me find my lost data back to my Samsung phone, I believe you can also get

your text messages back to your phone easily. It is a Samsung Messages Recovery tool that help me a lot, hope it

will solve your problem quickly. What' more,I think it is with many functions, and you can recover all your lost important

data such as text messages, contacts, music files, videos, apps, documents...

Thus you can run out of data loss troble, hope it can restore your lost text messages soon.

Where can I find this application?

Kristina Nelson

smalling123

Aug 7, 2017, 3:44:11 AM via Website

I just update the link in the post, click to know it.

— modified on Aug 7, 2017, 3:45:04 AM

smalling123

Aug 7, 2017, 3:47:34 AM via Website

I just update the link in the post, click to know it.

Astria
  • Forum posts: 12

Sep 29, 2017, 9:06:05 AM via Website

Messages like SMS/MMS (Text Messages)? If he setup and is signed into his Samsung account, it does a backup of your SMS messages for restoration. I don't know the exact details of how or when as I never restore them myself.

— modified on Oct 3, 2017, 3:10:48 PM

Angelk
  • Forum posts: 1

Apr 11, 2018, 11:21:47 AM via Website

In our daily life, for some reasons, you may not be able to copy contacts and messages. In this case, you may lose some important text messages accidentally on Android Phone. If you want to [recover important text messages or other data from Android, I willing to tell how to do.

Selena Lee
  • Forum posts: 1

May 29, 2018, 8:47:12 AM via Website

There are three ways you can try when you accidentally deleted messages from an Android devices: contact your carrier; recover deleted messages on Android with a tecovery tool (like dr.fone); and recover deleted messages from Android without a computer.

susangreen
  • Forum posts: 16

Dec 4, 2018, 3:37:12 AM via Website

bellagreen

galaxy core prime? What is the Android version of your device? If the texts was lost long before, it may be difficult to recover since the data would be overwritten. If it is not covered by other data, you can refer to some guides to recover the deleted texts and I have searched one tip from Google. Besides, if you have received mms, you may try this way to fix also but don't forget that you should stop to use the device until the data is retrieved.

This will recover the deleted text. But I always think that insisting on backup is the best solution.

— modified on Dec 4, 2018, 3:39:20 AM

Tiger Green

Alice
  • Forum posts: 12

Dec 22, 2018, 8:58:49 AM via Website

Hi there,

Recovering your deleted texts on computer with the help of MobiKin Doctor for Android could be a good choice. By using it, you can access complete information of your Android texts on computer. Apart from texts, it also enables you to recover contacts, call logs,photos, videos, music and apps .

Olivia331
  • Forum posts: 90

Feb 15, 2019, 2:59:24 AM via Website

There is an article on this website that may be useful to you.
How to recover deleted text messages on your phone?

As far as I know,on Samsung phone, there is a Samsung account backup feature which allows users to sync their data directly. If you have made a backup with this account before, it would be easy for you to get back the texts.

Cora
  • Forum posts: 46

Mar 19, 2019, 11:17:44 AM via Website

If you have backed them up,you could recover from the backed up files easily.
And if your deleted texts haven't been covered by new files,data recover program can help you get them back.

Alisawangly
  • Forum posts: 83

May 24, 2019, 9:08:55 AM via Website

In this situation, I know one effective method to retrieve deleted SMS from Samsung-Samsung SMS recovery will detect your Samsung phone deeply. I have tried it to recover lost photos from Samsung, most of lost photos come back, you can try.

Steven
  • Forum posts: 118

Jun 20, 2019, 5:48:24 AM via Website

Late reply.Samsung has trash bin to store the deleted texts for a while before you adding new texts to cover the old.So if your texts have not been covered,it still has chance to recover them from trash bin.