Google Play Developer Support totally unresponsive.

• Replies:5
Greg Kockott
  • Forum posts: 1

May 1, 2017, 11:19:14 AM via Website

This is honestly my last ditch attempt to try and solve the issue I'm having. On Thursday 19 April we received an App Suspension notice from Google Play store. Now this is a regular occurrence for us as we predominantly publish apps on behalf of our clients and their brands and are therefore required to submit authorisation from our clients stating that we are permitted to publish apps on their behalf.

All good so far.

We submitted authorisation on the 19th and we usually hear back from the App Store within 2 to 3 days as per their SLA. However, for the past 10 days we have had absolutely no response aside for the automated acknowledgement that they are received out request and will review and respond within 2 to 3 days. I am not able to reach out to anyone at Google Play Developer Support. There is not email address, no telephone number. Twitter is unresponsive. Does anyone have a suggestion for me, I'm desperate!

FYI: We have multiple appeals for multiple apps currently in the appeal process with no response so this is not an isolated issue.

Todd Giles

May 2, 2017, 3:52:34 AM via Website

We are in the same situation, have you had any resolution yet ??

We waited patiently the 72 hours and that came and went now its nearly 7 days ??

Vinícius Pereira de Oliveira

May 2, 2017, 9:04:21 PM via Website

I'm wait 10 days! Nothing response Google Support for my appeal.

Breno Fontes

May 9, 2017, 11:37:30 AM via Website

We are also having the same problem. 14 days of waiting.

Any updates on this issue for you?

Sam Boychuk

May 18, 2017, 9:00:41 AM via Website

5 days no response. As far as we can tell we were suspended for "impersonating" our own unpublished app. Would be humourous but our app launch party is in three days away. No response from Google

Dev Lt
  • Forum posts: 54

May 18, 2017, 5:37:22 PM via Website

You registered just to write this?