Thanks for this! :)

baby G
  • Forum posts: 1

May 2, 2017, 8:27:09 AM via Website

Nice :D:)

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 770

May 3, 2017, 5:10:36 AM via Website

I use bluestacks and it can be used for someone who does not have an android phone. This app is different from screen mirroring.

— modified on May 3, 2017, 5:11:13 AM

Ready To Help You.

Sorin

Seokho Seo
  • Forum posts: 6

May 3, 2017, 5:19:36 AM via Website

I personally use whatsapp web.

David Michael
  • Forum posts: 27

May 4, 2017, 12:05:09 PM via Website

A very helpful thing bro

surya kumar
  • Forum posts: 10

May 5, 2017, 9:54:46 AM via Website

We can send messages, videos, images and docs from system/desktop even not using any external or third party apps, In your mobile in whatsApp you can see a vertical three dots click on it go for whatsapp web, and after that go to your system and open a page whatappweb.com page you can see a QR code on your system and scan the code with your mobile after successful scan you are connected to your whatsapp to desktop.

William Jones
  • Forum posts: 7

Nov 9, 2018, 2:38:35 PM via Website

Yes. Even I too use Whatsapp Web for sending messages in whatsapp through web.

Sorin
  • Forum posts: 104

Nov 9, 2018, 8:26:20 PM via Website

A very easy way to send messages to Whatsapp on a PC is to install the latest version of the Opera browser (currently version 56.0.3051.99). Thus, on the left side of the browser you will find an icon to connect to Whatsapp and so you can write messages much easier using your computer keyboard. There is no need for emulation software for Android, just the Opera browser, an excellent and fast browser.
Also, all message history is kept, as well as the contact list. This makes it easier to copy messages. Another great advantage for the Opera browser is that it also allows messaging with Messenger (Facebook Messenger), useful for those who use this social network.
The only thing I did not try and which I would be curious about is if the webcam went from the PC so that others could see me in the video discussions! I think this would go, but I did not test it. Not yet !
As a browser, I personally like Opera because it is a very fast software, web pages load very fast, especially when I have to search for many sites.