- Forum posts: 4
Jun 16, 2017, 2:50:58 AM via Website
Jun 16, 2017 2:50:58 AM via Website
I am still using my tried and true Samsung S3. I love it and don't want to part with it just yet. But when I use it, the keyboard is lagging sometimes to the extent that I just don't even want to try it. Here is what I have done :
1) unistalled and reinstalled Swiftkey & Gboard
2) Tried to use the Samsung keyboard, still lagging
3) rebooting, with and without the battery in it
any ideas? I was wondering if I should
1) Backup the phone and reset it to see if this would help?
2) If I back it up, what should I use to keep all of my app/contacts etc?