[Free] Fast Calorie Counter

• Replies:0
OPunktSchmidt
  • Forum posts: 16

Jul 2, 2017, 7:53:27 PM via Website

Hello dear community,

My app has been around for 2 years in the Google Play Store but I would also like to introduce you here. Especially because there have been some updates lately. First of all many thanks for already over 100,000 downloads :)

Are you also annoyed by complicated dietary books and calorie counter apps? Apps that are loaded with meaningless features? Apps where you have to sign in and then steal your personal data? Stop it!

The fast calorie counter for your Android smartphone / tablet now offers the alternative! With just a few clicks, you've captured your daily calories. All without sign in and prior registration. Download now!

The Fast Calorie Counter App is another calorie counter app. According to the motto: Keep it simple.

Even in the future, the app is constantly evolving, but their basic ideas will always remain true. So for improvement suggestions I am always open.

Download at Google Play

Note: All features are available free of charge. The app is marked that it contains in-app purchases. In fact, it does not do that at the moment. It's just the Google Play Store tag.

— modified on Jul 2, 2017, 7:57:42 PM