[APP][FREE ]Manga Mew – Read Unlimited Manga Online, Offline

• Replies:6
David Nguyen
  • Forum posts: 8

Oct 23, 2017, 9:29:09 AM via Website

Hi guys, we have developed a new Manga Reader App for Manga enthusiasts and lovers to be used on the Android devices. We are open to constructive criticism so feel free to share your opinions with us, also if you would like you can do a review of the app and share with others!

Name: Manga Mew - Amazing Reader v1.2
Requirements: Requires Android 4.0.3 and up
Overview: Manga Mew – Free Manga Reader App for Android

What is Manga Mew?
Manga Mew is a FREE Manga Reader App for Apple and Android devices with thousands of popular Manga at your ease layed out in a user-friendly and modern interface.

Login easily with your Facebook account, google account or phone number
By logging in, you can now save your favorite Mangas to be read on any device! The process is easy and fast for the better user experience.

User friendly interface
Fast to learn and easy to navigate in the app & search for your favorite Mangas!

Absolutely Free forever!
Manga Mew will never charge a penny to serve your Manga addiction and love

It provides almost any Manga that you like to be updated regularly
Multiple genres of Manga are being updated regularly and automatically once the new chapters are available! Explore Romance, Shoujo, Fantasy, Action, Sci-fi, Harem, Mature, Yuri, Doujinshi, Adventure, Drama, and more!

Manga are ready for download to be read offline
Download your favorite Manga to read offline anywhere and anytime

Advertisements included in the app
This app has banner advertisements

For those who are still encountering issues please do not hesitate to contact us here:
www.facebook.com/MangaMew/

More Info: mangamew.com

Download in Google Play Store:
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mangamew.manga.reader&hl=en

— modified on Oct 26, 2017, 3:57:36 AM

Tech Vista Games 3D
  • Forum posts: 21

Oct 23, 2017, 4:32:19 PM via Website

nice and very use ful

David Nguyen

David Nguyen

Oct 24, 2017, 4:08:49 AM via Website

Thank you for taking a look at it :D

Matthew Ethan
  • Forum posts: 14

Oct 26, 2017, 3:28:48 AM via Website

Thanks for the app.
Your website seems not working.

David Nguyen

Oct 26, 2017, 3:58:52 AM via Website

Hi Matthew, thanks for taking a look. I've just edited the link, you can go to mangamew.com for more information.

Rachaele
  • Forum posts: 17

Feb 11, 2020, 11:40:16 AM via Website

David Nguyen

Hi Matthew, thanks for taking a look. I've just edited the link, you can go to mangamew.com for more information.

Hey, so does this app about manga? Because I think that there are a lot of different kind of manga readers that can give me a lot of experience on it. However, when I read something that is about manga, I remember the classic thing nowadays and it is hentai manga and does this app contains it? Since I want to watch some of these, but I don't want to know that my son can see my installed app on my smartphone. By the way does anyone knows something about it? Since I am pretty interested in this, I found an article where I can read hentai incognito without knowing from anyone that I read it.

— modified on Feb 11, 2020, 11:41:08 AM

siddhiinfosoft
  • Forum posts: 1

Feb 11, 2020, 12:42:20 PM via Website

Great! Thanks for sharing this information.

Regards,
Rushabh
CEO and Founder
Mobile App Development Company - Siddhi Infosoft