lenovo yoga tab 3 8 wont boot up

• Replies:1
Onute Saulute
  • Forum posts: 50

Jan 24, 2018, 2:00:51 PM via Website

this Lenovo yoga tab 3 8 wont let boot up and im go to school from lithuania, painting with PC, and rytis still painting went off. after im go to home... i turn on tablet and Lenovo wont boot up... i restart tablet and need to turn on device but still not working, i restart, volume down and power button... comes hard reset you need:
*update sdcard
*says failed to mount /sdcard (no file directory)
*wipe cache partition
*clears cache application
*reboot system now
here we are go!
now Lenovo yoga tab 3 8 is works!

UPDATE September 4 2018: lenovo needs update your software but if you charge it, lenovo will show lenovo logo loop after charge!

— modified on Sep 4, 2018, 5:52:11 PM

Tracy Barral
  • Forum posts: 1

Apr 7, 2018, 12:50:09 PM via Website

Hi I also have a Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 8" that suddenly wouldn't turn on. I'd used it the night before and it was quite low on power when I turned off. So I left charging for a bit this morning, but that did not work. I followed advice seen elsewhere to unplug, hold down power button for 20 seconds, plug in and hold down power button for 5 seconds. This did nothing. I tried repeating (as advised) and different combinations of having tablet plugged in or not. Nothing. I saw another post talking about hard reset by holding down power button for 64 seconds. So with the tablet not plugged in I held down the power button and after about 35 seconds it started booting up normally again. I plugged the charger back in and it's on/charging fine now. The time/date were wrong, but the tablet reset these after about a minute. It was on about 40% charge when it came on, so I don't think low power was the problem by that stage. Thanks to everyone who gave advice here and elsewhere as it pointed me in the right direction.

— modified on Apr 7, 2018, 12:51:09 PM

Onute Saulute