whatsapp - 24hr status images - temporarily hidden?

• Replies:1
rwdrnet41
  • Forum posts: 2

Feb 8, 2018, 11:24:50 PM via Website

I only have one friend on whatsapp she is very very active on there, and has millions of friends.
I notice somethimes my status messages (intended for her) go unread (0) at bottom. And for that entire time I see no status messages from her. Most of a day for example.
Since she is so active, I think she may have posted some things that she did not want me to see, and I'm wondering if she has blocked me from seeing her status if she will also be blocked from seeing mine.

I have no way to test this, the question is, if you post a status or several, and share with "my contacts except - Me as a contact", even though we are still friends on whats-up I cannot see the status. Can that person still read my status messages shared with "all contacts" posted after that point and forward?

It just seemed like a coincidence that all of mine go unread and she is so active on there, and I see nothing on hers for more than a day. Maybe it is just a coincidence.
Thanks for any info.

rwdrnet41
  • Forum posts: 2

Feb 12, 2018, 4:08:27 AM via Website

so to add another twist it may be possible folks are using another android tool to download status images, and in that case they can read them and it doesn't show as being read on Whatsapp and this is just for convenience of downloading and sharing images across multiple contacts so it is just coincidence it seems anyway.....

Helpful?