Google Fit not recording weight

• Replies:4
Geoff Southwell
  • Forum posts: 2

Mar 16, 2018, 12:16:16 PM via Website

I'm entering different weight values daily but Fit is not recording it at all
Was using it with no.problem for over a year but suddenly it's screwing up @@image.

Vincent Poirier
  • Forum posts: 1

Mar 26, 2018, 1:49:04 AM via Website

Same here

Helpful?
karkkaz
karkkaz
  • Forum posts: 1

Apr 4, 2018, 11:25:45 AM via Website

Same here. Somehow Fit saves the data but it gets overridden by multiple times some other weight value from some other day. And that's why the correct weight even though saved doesn't show up, this is frustrating.

Helpful?
Geoff Southwell
Geoff Southwell
  • Forum posts: 2

Apr 5, 2018, 4:56:11 AM via Website

An update. A couple of new releases of Google Fit have come out since I posted this.
Nothing has changed - still has me stuck on the one weight no matter what I do.

Only difference noticeable is that if I export the data, it appears to have somewhere internally stored the correct weight.
Up until a day or so ago, max, min and average weight were all the same, but now one of them (max, sadly) appears to be correct, even though the summary graph in the app only shows the incorrect weight it insists on storing.

Google, how is it that you can release such dodgy software into the wild? And not notice the consistently bad reviews the app is getting? Several new updates have gone out and nobody is looking at this?
Unbelievable.

Helpful?
James Watson
  • Forum posts: 1,584

Apr 5, 2018, 2:28:01 PM via Website

Geoff Southwell

An update. A couple of new releases of Google Fit have come out since I posted this.
Nothing has changed - still has me stuck on the one weight no matter what I do.

Only difference noticeable is that if I export the data, it appears to have somewhere internally stored the correct weight.
Up until a day or so ago, max, min and average weight were all the same, but now one of them (max, sadly) appears to be correct, even though the summary graph in the app only shows the incorrect weight it insists on storing.

Google, how is it that you can release such dodgy software into the wild? And not notice the consistently bad reviews the app is getting? Several new updates have gone out and nobody is looking at this?
Unbelievable.

Try to clear cache & data of this app? (smug)

Download size < 0.15 MB. But also accurate enough, ad-free & free.
The minimalist app available on Play Store: https://goo.gl/ws42fN
Blog: https://okblackcafe.blogspot.com Your 5-star is appreciated.

Helpful?