[FREE GAME] The Chalet, adventure game

• Replies:2
LOIC JOINT
  • Forum posts: 2

Apr 20, 2018, 2:13:30 PM via Website

Hi!

I am new on the forum and I take the opportunity of my registration to share my new android game developed only with free tools (Godot for programming, Blender 3D and Krita for graphics, LMMS and Audacity for music and sound...).

Thank you for your attention and feedbacks ! ;)

Description

The Chalet is a complete and free adventure game for mobile and PC.

The player plays Lisa, a young private detective in charge of an investigation to find a missing scientist. Her investigation takes her to a mysterious chalet in the middle of a forest at night, but when she arrives, the place is deserted.

The game takes place over 7 chapters during which the player will have to explore the chalet from the cellar to the attic, he will have to find the objects allowing him to continue his progression and find the solution of the puzzles that will block his way.

The game offers graphics and a neat soundtrack, as well as a scenario integrating several characters that the player will discover as he progresses.

History

The Chalet is the first game developed and produced by Silent Escape Studio. The founder of the Studio, LOIC JOINT, independent developer for many years, but also graphic designer and musician, designed and developed this game entirely.

This game is destined to be the first of a long series of adventure games focusing on quality production, a strong atmosphere and an immersive story.

Features

A mysterious and intriguing atmosphere, led by quality graphics and soundtrack.

A scenario and characters worked.

An advanced backup system, you never lose your progress!

A solution included in the game and visible in one click to never get stuck.

7 chapters, explore the basement cottage in the attic!

10 mini games to solve.

Game translated into English and French

Medias

Links

The game is available for free on google play store ! (just tape "the chalet" on the search field, it is the first result)

— modified on Apr 20, 2018, 2:15:42 PM

Android Pal

Andrei Shevelev
  • Forum posts: 12

Apr 21, 2018, 7:11:41 PM via Website

Interesting mechanics of the game. Thank you for the link.;)

LOIC JOINT
  • Forum posts: 2

May 7, 2018, 10:06:56 AM via Website

Thanks ! ;)