What's on my phone? Spyware?

• Replies:6
DanielleSarah
  • Forum posts: 3

Jun 12, 2018, 5:40:26 AM via Website

I own a Verizon Galaxy s9+ and A galaxy tab s3. For the past few months I've noticed strange things going on with my phone and for at least 6 months on my tablet. Even factory resets don't solve this. I feel like I've googled everything to no avail. I started to think I was just crazy, until the other day I went to add a new account to my phone, an email account, and noticed something strange under accounts. I don't see any abnormal accounts under "accounts" in settings, but when I click "add account" there is a strange icon with no title next to it, like its hidden, and it has the green circle next to it like its been added, but I can't click or see what it is. Please help! I used to be super nosey on my bfs phone and now wondering if he's had something on mine for a while as well?? Thank you!!

DanielleSarah

Jun 12, 2018, 5:42:50 AM via Website

This is "accounts"

Helpful?
DanielleSarah

Jun 12, 2018, 5:45:02 AM via Website

And this is under "add account" menu

Helpful?
saraheva
  • Forum posts: 12

Jun 12, 2018, 6:43:58 AM via Website

If your phone is under warranty, you can take it to the store and ask the staff to fix it.

Helpful?
Whatsapp Quotes
  • Forum posts: 1

Jun 12, 2018, 7:15:00 AM via Website

You can root your phone or you can also delete heavy .apk files which include WhatsApp status folder, storage folder etc

Helpful?
Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 770

Jun 13, 2018, 3:15:33 AM via Website

This look spooky. Try Re-flashing your device and see if the issue still exists. Re-flashing will remove all data. Make an backup.

Ready To Help You.

Helpful?
James Watson
  • Forum posts: 1,584

Jun 13, 2018, 5:45:38 AM via Website

So weird icon for some app account. Will you find more info when you try to add that account?

Download size < 0.15 MB. But also accurate enough, ad-free & free.
The minimalist app available on Play Store: https://goo.gl/ws42fN
Blog: https://okblackcafe.blogspot.com Your 5-star is appreciated.

Helpful?