[ANDROID] HOW TO MAKE PHOTO VIDEO MUSIC QUICKLY ONLY 3 MINUTES!

• Replies:6
tran doanh spammer
  • Forum posts: 33

Nov 23, 2018, 8:10:17 AM via Website

You have so many beautiful moments of life, you save the images and want them to become more alive, but you do not know which choice of application that both fast and easy to use? If you want to make videos to share with friends, family and relatives? If you want to post Story for Facebook, Instagram with music ...?
I've used a lot of apps, but after all, I still choose Yaya Show as a CH Play's preferred App by its utility.

Dedicated to the Android operating system, Yaya Show - Photo Video Maker is a Free video application from Photo on the phone.
This application with a minimalist and sophisticated design interface, the maximum support for us to quickly complete the video from a simple picture.
Variety of free music, many options for you from edm music, pop, indie, R&B, lyrical, young music, Bolero ...

The Yaya Show - Musical Video Maker also supports you to save files in high quality with fast speed, besides, you can also share video to friends, relatives or on social networking sites only. with one click.
Time to make a video only 3 minutes, so fast ;) ;) ;)
After a period of use and introduction to friends, relatives, I also found that this application is really easy to use, because my mother also used and made the video from the family photos to send For me, really great !!! : *

👉You can make Slideshow Video just following 4-steps:
✅Click Create Slide
✅Select Photo to Make a Music Video, next to Creat Video with music.
✅Click “Music” to add your favorite Music and Click “Display Time" to set timing.
✅Save and easily sharing your videos to Facebook, YouTube, Flipagram with no max length limit.

👉Outstanding features of the app:
✅Photo video maker with music
✅Photo video and effect and sticker
✅Free music and awesome filters
✅Video Slide Show with photos
✅Edit videos with creative effects and filters, such as slow motion, time lapse, and hyper speed
✅Capture memories with 30-second-slideshow feature
✅Share to social networks

👉Create Amazing Photo Video Maker With Music or Photo Video Maker or Make Music Video like:
✅Movie Maker Video maker / Video maker with photo
✅Easy to use professional editing tools / Add photos and video clips
Photo Slideshow Maker / Photo To Video Maker Apply .
✅Baby Video Maker / Children Photo Video Maker
✅Birthday Video Maker / Happy Birthday Video Maker
✅Easy Video Maker / Slideshow Maker with Music.
✅Photo Video Maker / Photo Video Movie Maker
✅Photo Video Movie Maker with Music
✅Video app/ Video apps / Video Show / Video Editing.
✅Slideshow Maker / Video Maker With Song and Photo
✅Video From Photos / Video Maker Editor
✅Photo and Video Collage Maker / Photo Video Editor
✅Video Maker with Music / Photo Movie Maker with Music
✅Photo Video Editor & Maker / Photo to Video Converter

Try the Yaya Show App - Photo Video Maker for creative videos save the great moments of your life. <3 vote app 5 stars and give feedback so developers can optimize the application for us. You can also share the application to make videos from your favorite photos here for further discussion offline! ;)

Helen Stones
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 15, 2018, 11:54:00 AM via Website

Awesome review! I am actually using a similar program which is free and does not need any app installation. It is called LightMV. I've been using it for several months now, I think this is good.

Sorin
  • Forum posts: 104

Dec 17, 2018, 7:43:10 AM via Website

Excellent application !
Now you can even do... show !!
Thank you very much.

Sam Guevarra
  • Forum posts: 21

Mar 13, 2019, 10:56:18 AM via Website

Hi, I am glad that I found this post. It can help me a lot to create my own video. On the other hand, while I am browsing the net, I also found an online application which can create a video with music made of photos which is the LightMV. The good thing about this app, it can be used in all platforms such as Windows PC, Mac OS, Android and iOS devices.

Rose Brown
  • Forum posts: 4

Feb 24, 2021, 7:59:03 AM via Website

Great sharing. Here I do share another program with you. If you want to add Spotify music to video, you can use TunesKit Spotify Music Converter. It is a great Spotify downloader that can help you download music from Spotify. Then you can use Spotify music to your video in any video editing programs.

Tarun Singh
  • Forum posts: 14

Mar 3, 2021, 12:19:13 PM via Website

Great app. How are you monetizing the app?

Harry Walton
  • Forum posts: 3

Apr 13, 2022, 8:32:11 AM via Website

Thanks for sharing! It's very helpful!
BTW, I would like to share another program! I have used AudFun Spotify music converter for a while now! It helps me convert music from Spotify to common format like mp3, etc.
Powerful and amazing!

Rebecca Gaither